3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agneliya 12.05.20 03:05 pm

Black screen and infinite loading. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi all.
I mean, rejoice that they are playing in the IEA, since Ryder is a senior giving a speech, start boot (black) screen, and the bottom appeared round the boot thing. I wait 5 minutes, 10, 20. The result is accidentally pressed Q and I heard some sound. Push even. Repeated. And the screen is still black and still that round thing spinning. And I don't know what to do, what is going on?
20 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 12.05.20

your bucket does not pull

P
PIRAT69 12.05.20

Agneliya wrote:
And I don't know what to do, what is going on?
Agneliya
To restart the game. Something glitched, or subgoals...

A
Agneliya 12.05.20

Badfox88
Restarted a few times, quality changed, but the problem still remains.

M
MuscleMuseum 12.05.20

Agneliya
Try as administrator to run

S
SPR1GGAN 12.05.20

Agneliya
well, apparently my last post did not come to you ,minus the throw is easier .
When you write about the problem with the game, then start with your iron .

And judging by the fact that in the past you've been running, this is the first dead space and halva ,the iron you have is not the top .

A
Agneliya 12.05.20

MuscleMuseum
Still.

A
Agneliya 12.05.20

SPR1GGAN
Gods, when that's what you were talking about playing the computer?
Please note that I've played Battlefield no problem. So to judge games -- silly.

P
PIRAT69 12.05.20

Agneliya
Maybe reinstalling the game will help, saves the current copy, all of a sudden removed.

W
Watermaniac 12.05.20

I have a similar problem was, nothing helped old 2-core PC,so I read on Answers HQ that the game can be run through the injector.Personally, I took the injector out
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/fifa_17_core_fix_extreme_injector_v_3_6_1_compatible_windows_10-146304/и all made using this method
To spoilertastic as administrator!
1.Settings-Start in Secure Mode
2.Settings-Scrambling Options Standard
3.Scramble DLL - chose dualcore.dll immediately saved as dualcore_Scrambled.dll OK
4.Added to the process dualcore.dll and dualcore_Scrambled.dll, then inject, I restart the game and it worked.
and the game is working ,try it can help.

S
Sprintin 12.05.20

SPR1GGAN
listen, I'm on the home screen, infinite loading, do you think my iron does not pull?
in the description.
Andromeda crooked hands made.
Watermaniac
hmm, as an option) but I have not two cores, but I'll try)

S
SPR1GGAN 12.05.20

Sprintin
so you have at least hardware can be a start ,and he has 0 information ,he may be a Pentium with 2 gigs operativki ,and we have accommodation options to offer ,why spend time on it ,if the decision can be on the surface ,that's the point .
It is strange that the people have in almost every similar topic to recall that they indicated the characteristics of their PC .

Agneliya wrote:
So to judge games-stupid
and I have no other options to judge about your hardware ,so start from those bits of information that was able to get through your profile and judging by the fact that you still have not specified the hardware ,you will be difficult to solve the problems on the PC and you have hardly all right .

S
Sprintin 12.05.20

SPR1GGAN
in the face enough to give creators, I've searched through the PC, even if the dick of this Andromeda.
left torrent to perekusyvaete may crooked download from origin and with an injector before start..

W
What4el 12.05.20

Same problem, 4 cores, 8 gigs of RAM, 2 gig video card, if the super experts need to start from games, I will say in their language, the Inquisition is in the middle, the Witcher third podlagivaet but goes MKX is going well, Andromeda started fine, no lag...

G
Gera95 12.05.20

What4el wrote:
2 gig graphics card
Need 4гига. Or download stable Repack out there and run with 1Gb.
Throw off the link in PM, if needed.

W
What4el 12.05.20

Gera95
Throw off then, I'll see if will really help)

l
letsartemgamer 12.05.20

Here's the solution video

F
Fire2Scorpion 12.05.20

Gera95
and I can throw and then have 2 downloaded did not help

A
Agneliya 12.05.20

I forgot to write.
Everything is now in order. x)

S
StrangerSE 12.05.20

Guys, tell me what kind of trouble. The game was held in March-April for those first patches. As before at high levels in Golden chests obtained at the APEX of the missions it was empty, not recently. And then found out it was fixed, and decided to go play. Updated to 1.9, and when you enter the game a black screen. Press Alt-tab and see that the game is in windowed mode runs, but I come in does not. In full without borders - too. As a result, play in the box is slow and not convenient. How to be?

R
Reladz 02.12.20

None of the methods described above helped, and that's strange - sometimes gave out an error, sometimes just endless download.
Therefore, this comment will be duplicated in two topics that I understood are related:
Wrong: https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/oshibka_171_directx_function_187-933137/
With endless download: https://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/tech/chernyj_ekran_i_beskonechnaya_zagruzka-931589/

How I solved the problem:
Game settings - graphics - lighting quality - low
A very unpleasant bug, which had to look for the method of poking (what the chuika suggested in what place to look), because the game flies perfectly if all the other parameters put on the maximum - ultra.
If my decision didn't help you (and all of the above too), I recommend poking around and playing with other settings.
My iron (laptop):
Processor: i7 - 7700H
Video card: Nvidia GTX 1060 With Max-Design (6 GB)
RAM: Samsung 2x8GB DDR4 q2600MHz, two-channel mode
JD: SSD Samsung NVMe PM961