3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Homikator 12.05.20 03:06 pm

ESO Plus, free 5 days. (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Hi all.
Something you can get for free, well, sort of Fox Costume Armor of Shadows and the identity of the assassin?
It is a City of thieves, the Gold coast and Orsinium gave Peta Asalet.
There's something else that you can manage to get for the remaining couple of days?
Thank you.
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
sakhsniper 12.05.20

You can try to perform a"Litany of blood from the Dark Brotherhood. Get the title of the Executioner and polymorph Corpse killer.

K
KroRex 12.05.20

In Orsinium you can still manage to fill the Museum artifacts (is there a mod that displays them on a map) and, in General, the main quest of the dlc is also possible to catch up, if not distracted by something else, and get a bunch of costumes.

H
Homikator 12.05.20

KroRex wrote:
In Orsinium you can still manage to fill the Museum artifacts (is there a mod that displays them on a map) and, in General, the main quest of the dlc is also possible to catch up, if not distracted by something else, and get a bunch of costumes.
For that mod?

K
KroRex 12.05.20

MR.Homikator
Destinations. In its settings you can configure almost all such things to search items/special NPCs (like the M'IKE) at the locations, including artifacts for the Museum.

H
Homikator 12.05.20

KroRex Destinations. In its settings you can configure almost all such things to search items/special NPCs (like the M'IKE) at the locations, including artifacts for the Museum.
Used it before, I don't remember why removed, but thank you for reminding me, because I definitely would have missed, due to the fact that they used before