3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jagalios 12.05.20 03:06 pm

You do not receive the crafting Nuka-Cola(extreme) in addition to the Nuke-Cola (Fallout 4)

I'm trying to find the latest recipe of Nuka Cola(in the extreme), it needs to be in the South building of the dry gorge, right on the table, but it's not in there, perhaps a long time playing, I've picked up, but in the inventory it is currently not found. He decided to run for districts, may have fallen accidentally from the explosions, it was all in vain. I decided to try to issue a prescription via the console turned out, but going to smesitel Cola, Kraft did not find the presence of books in the inventory. Nothing helped, all overturned, tell me, please, what to do, met someone called with such a haze???
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 12.05.20

Jagalios

1. try to put a book into a container, wait 24 hours, and then again to take.
2. Just forget it

J
Jagalios 12.05.20

I need one last recipe for the challenge, if you take via console, you atcive off and just score - I acylcarrier. But thanks for the help!

I
Igor_Brewers 12.05.20

Try the TCL command. I have the same problem was. Unfortunately the next joint of the Gazebo...

b
beggimot 12.05.20

Jagalios
if you do not play survival just using the console zastawny recipe save and let it log into the game and pick up , everything will be OK

J
Jagalios 12.05.20

Thank you for help!