3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yellow_dota2 12.10.19 02:18 pm

Hangs after any games (NBA 2K13)

well, first I want to pre-apologize if created a subject where that is not where expected, administrators or moderators will take, not the essence. my problem is that I have hangs after the first game of any match.whether it's a regular game or a player's career. bought the game through steam in order to avoid this, and even so ran. help who can, I would be very grateful because the game and just score because of such a trifle would not
12 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

If you bought the game through Steam, then feel free to contact Steam support, let them understand you paid money for it!

Y
Yellow_dota2 12.10.19

this is certainly true, but the problem is that the same garbage with the game downloaded from the Internet. the first thing I went to download the torrent version, it also hangs, then I thought, say official player this will not happen, and the same garbage is repeated. at first was not saved, then he looked how to set up, and I think MB also the General solution can be like pirates and ofitsialki

N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

Yellow_dota2
Then describe in detail: installed any fashion, hangs in a particular place (arena quarter) with a certain command or at random, installed all necessary software (drivers, libraries MS, etc.). The game is installed on the system drive (where OS) or another? In the end, what OS is it? After removing the downloaded torrent game registry cleaned (I hope the downloaded version was full, not a Repack)?

Y
Yellow_dota2 12.10.19

Windows 7, saved to disk With as with all games steam. mods not installed, all the necessary set along with the game. hangs always after the end of the match after the siren, the players disagree, there is a save game results and then the op, the picture freezes, but the music goes on, and the task Manager says that the process goes, but when the game does not respond I have to close through the Manager, and here is says that the program is not responding=) freezes after any match, be it a career or a regular game

N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

The problem is most likely in the path to the data folder which contains Cyrillic symbols. Ie after the match, the game turns to data-files to save the current results, but since the path of these files contains unreadable for the game characters, it just hangs, which makes sense. If so, fix the path to the data folders, so that it does not contain Cyrillic symbols. Can also use this fix or similar.

Y
Yellow_dota2 12.10.19

thanks, but I already changed the save path=) because initially he did not survive, wrote disc no. rummaged in not those, in General, now retains but that's another problem, how this fix to use?I never game nor patchy and this did nothing=)

N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

Yellow_dota2
It's very simple: shake the fix, click on it twice with the left mouse button, to the question make changes click Yes and all.

Y
Yellow_dota2 12.10.19

thank you, finally helped, now everything is fine, thanks again=)

N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

Yellow_dota2
Good game!))

Y
Yakov Budnikov 12.10.19

Nemesis7
same problem with nba 2k 18 litsuhoy what to do?)

N
Nemesis7 12.10.19

Jacob Budnikov
To write to support.

1Artur Gaysin1 12.10.19

How to download this fix