3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skandalin 12.05.20 03:06 pm

The number of kits (The Surge)

Tell me how to increase the number of kits,looked on YouTube how to defeat certain enemies,and was very surprised when I saw that utuber not kits and 9!!! and we're on the same point in the game.It can is possible to pump those implants ?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skandalin 12.05.20

Malicе
a video or guide is where to find ?

S
Shadow_QZ 12.05.20

Skandalin
and read the description of the implants is not destiny?
what kind of people went, one lazier than the other

p
padrepepe 12.05.20

there is the implant which is made up of energy in health can translate but not very effective!but still better than not what

S
Skandalin 12.05.20

Shadow_QZ
if it says how to find them or knock,please poke me in this piece the text of the nose,except for white text properties of the implant,where the rest of the text solid water.

S
Shadow_QZ 12.05.20

Skandalin
1. Health injection - adds 3 out (restores 80 health points)
2. plasma regenerator - adds 3 Khilkov (recovery of 3 points per second)
3 copper-electrochemical injection - do not try (converts energy (blue bar) in health)
switching out will look in the office
can put how many there are, the restrictions until I saw
finding - loot the map, not the enemies

s
saa0891 12.05.20

The implant which translates the energy into HP really useful (you can almost always heal),in contrast for example to that which gives health for the rebound,there is generally less than nothing is added.

A
Amok94 12.05.20

Need to go and camera to turn in the quest antitheft with loot. If you're lucky, you'll find additional implant with a first aid kit. Then you can put two identical implants and there will be 6 kits. For example, at the beginning of the game is the Health injection, it gives the 3 out. If you find, and put another Wellness inclu, then you will have 6 kits.

m
mrZeeppo 12.05.20

Skandalin
I the length and breadth climbed the first two locations in the result were three implants in three out each. Explore the levels :)

s
saa0891 12.05.20

By the way there will continue to be a first aid kit which restores 80 and 160 units.

m
mrZeeppo 12.05.20

saa0891
Logical. Implants there too, levels have.

e
eprincev 12.05.20

reached the first boss. 3 kits in stock. All the location climbed all gathered. And milled unnecessary implants. Never knew you could put 3 of the same. What to do now? Can't kill the first boss?

a
azzjah 12.05.20

s
saa0891 12.05.20

eprincev wrote:
reached the first boss. 3 kits in stock. All the location climbed all gathered. And milled unnecessary implants. Never knew you could put 3 of the same. What to do now? Can't kill the first boss?
Take the powerful weapons and just Dodge the bumps,knocks the armor down,when he starts to trample the Bay when he would stand on one leg,when he let the rocket nicaise under him,his missiles and shot down,then the stupid finish and all.
The new patch fixed the unit,perhaps now we can block his punches,I'm just after the patch did not play.