3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tetris Attack 12.05.20 03:07 pm

Is not loaded video card.... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys generally like that. Put gtx 1050. In the game of a kernel of the processor loaded on 100% and video card on 0. Perelapatil forums, never found a solution. Can someone faced. In other games stable load maps on 80-99%, and in Witcher 3 in any way.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 12.05.20

What percent is that? Can percent such fierce bottom that to download a video card is not reached? Well, I would write what the problem is. FPS very low?

A
Abarmot90 12.05.20

Tetris Attack
The first time I heard

t
thanxme 12.05.20

Tetris Attack
But the problem is what exactly?

T
Tetris Attack 12.05.20

Alex Coachman
This isn't about him(although Yes, others so-so), but I wrote the same as in other games right iron leads. The Witcher 2-limit 35 - 40 fps, and in others as the same story. It is logical that the same fps with zero map download no.

T
Tetris Attack 12.05.20

The problem is that the processor is loaded on 95-100% and the graphics in the game 0-1%, respectively, of the fierce slide show.

S
Sivka-pro 12.05.20

Tetris Attack
See if you have a processor with integrated graphics core, and the monitor is connected to the connector of the video card and the motherboard and accordingly you graphics card is not involved at all, and the game worked on the embedded processor core!

T
Tetris Attack 12.05.20

Sivka-pro
Amd processor without graphics core.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.05.20

Tetris Attack
your percent the bottom, throw it away and put a normal and it will be good

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.05.20

Sanya Gladyshev
throw his bucket, what gth 970, i7 and 16GB RAM in 2к17-th, and ? WHERE 1080ТИ, HUH ? WHERE i9, Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? Huh ? Huh ?

A
Alex Kayfoviy 12.05.20

Maybe the game you just start on the built-in processor graphics card? I was so, I have set myself the game Dead Island and Dead Island: Riptide, first played normally, and the second is 10 fps, and the graphics look quite unloaded, got into the control panel of the video card and fixed that to the game with this card started.

S
Sanya Gladyshev 12.05.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Give me screenshots of my comments, where I wrote: ...damn percent loaded, vidyuhi not the channel, fps no like this. And then we'll talk, where are my 1080ti
PS and it is written nerd who is afraid of even model of your calculator with the profile to specify

J
JABA AZAZINA 12.05.20

Alex Kayfoviy
read carefully, he wrote that the percents without a video card built in.

S
Setesh 12.05.20

It is obvious that for some reason the game does not see the card, turn on manually and it will work

R
Razox 12.05.20

it was something like this in the syndicate, loading percent and 80-90 80-90 graphics card also. ie in the system the bottleneck just left and not percent and not the map.? but to 0, this is the game kakaeto. it turns out the game does not yuzaet vidyuhi, but without incorporation you have the game in General would not start.

R
Razox 12.05.20

Sites
that's a joke if I had not seen, then all would not have launched.