3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20 03:10 pm

Call the phantoms (Dark Souls 3)

Explain, please, is there any binding on the level of summoning phantoms to the host. For example, several times I left your sign call near the cursed tree and within 1-5 minutes, was called to battle with the boss. And near Expert crystal charms, how many did not left, never called. If I pump, say, up to level 50+, will the chance to be called by players much below my level, or disappear altogether? Looked at the wiki, there are some formulas, but I have not really figured out, only to realize that still matters is the level of sharpening weapons.

And yet, not counting the story bots, red phantom invaded only once. Please explain in simple words, what determines the frequency of invasions? And what is the use of red chalk from red eye? The fact that in the first case, you called to fight and, therefore, ready, and in the second case, no one waiting for you, this is understandable. I mean, are there differences in the goals and rules of conduct? And generally better and more correct to use the marks call? If I leave the location, which left a sign, will it work or disappear?

Just want to clarify that I twice took the game offline and have little difficulty, the skill already acquired, but in PvP no experience.
PS. Are there any unspoken rules of conduct in PVP, except for the prohibition to be treated? Of course, you can find the rules of etiquette in DS, but I would like to hear personal opinions of the players.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmoon 12.05.20

Svetoslav
There is a link, the approximate range of 40 levels with level 100 (-30 +10; -20 +20 ). The window size also depends on the Covenant in which you are a member. Oh, and bugs of the network code has not been canceled yet. On expert, no one is calling because bare cardboard. And what about the unwritten rules of common human courtesy

Z
Zaychik 12.05.20

Leaving the location left sign disappears.
Well, the rules are simple; don't use estus, except mana and give to light the first fire, if the person to whom you invaded, is in the location for the first time.

A
AT_Sagor 12.05.20

Using red chalk are calling on purpose, as an intruder, and through the eye come not as invited guests. Again, when you summon a red phantom through the chalk remains bonus to health, if the character is lit.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

at_sagor
In General, I tried shallow and the eye won only once, and basically get bream, and not from the host and from the phantom, which protects him. But all this will come with practice. By the way, only once caught, the person observing the etiquette, and the rest handed estus only way to go. I was faced with another problem, which I never expected, is a fierce ping. In PVP it is simply impossible, when during the backswing of the opponent, I already passed the damage, and the impacts are just starting to take place when I've finished the series. I understand that it is inconvenience to both. Is it possible something to do with it?

A
AT_Sagor 12.05.20

Svetoslav
Well, what to do with ping? Surely, most high-speed Internet, so for the most part the envy of the players. With the ping have to be reconciled. Some would advise to play only in your region but in fact it does not solve the problem one iota.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

at_sagor
No, the point is that I think the problem is on my side. Server name I do not know, but checked the ping with the domain darksouls com, jumping from 120 to 697, that said, is there any way how to reduce it yourself, without changing provider. In PoE and Diablo3 problem with this was not, and then with the same ping, consider, you can forget about PVP. On account of the region, it is not clear, like in DS there is no possibility to choose.
Upd. in network settings, global play - off, if this is a limitation in the region.