3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
17723 12.05.20 03:10 pm

About plot (Dragon's Dogma)

I understand the game has something like a love line for YEARS.Well, there is after the battle with the dragon GG with that character will kiss etc I Have here there on the spot that girl was another character, but I did not took place in this regard.
Helped people and above them shone so pink aura.
Is it possible in the game to choose a certain character or only on a quest to help them ? And can there be in that place, and my main pawn ?Or if at all possible to do so that would be GG no one loved?
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 12.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
Is it possible in the game to choose a certain character
Can. But if developed strongly with many of the NPC relationship, then each time the dialog is the current love interest will change (Helped people and above them shone so pink aura). Just before this quest, fly to the one you want to see in this quest, and give something. The Wiki has information about the fact that like a particular NPC.

And can there be in that place, and my main pawn ?
Of course not.

17723 12.05.20

Marty52
thank you. And how to someone something to give ? Is it possible not to love anyone and then when I passed the first time nobody asked me what I want)

M
Marty52 12.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
And how to someone something to give ?
Start a dialogue and then immediately button O, sort of. In the menu dialog has a tooltip with the button.

Is it possible not to love anyone
It is theoretically possible. But there are quests in which you get a very sickly increase relationship with a particular NPC, so to avoid this difficult. Well, there will probably be someone by default, because is based on this is ridiculous.

and then when I passed the first time nobody asked me what I want
If you do not want to be bothered, you can create the object ring Arisen's Bond. To give his character, which(th) are you interested in. And relationship with this NPC will immediately rise to maximum.

17723 12.05.20

Marty52
thank you

17723 12.05.20

Marty52
another question a bit off-topic.
When I went on the underground, I saw Drake, another great. He landed and immediately flew away. It is only available if I connected to the network or I had some kind of bug ?

M
Marty52 12.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
When I went on the underground, I saw Drake, another great. He landed and immediately flew away.
This: http://forums.playground.ru/dragons_dogma/ur_drakon_onlajn-891312/ ?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.05.20

Who raised the relationship last, and you'll save. With the game no matter who it is, and the love life of the player can be Furnival, to whom you gave the quest is not very timely, or jester, or the chief of the guards

17723 12.05.20

Marty52
Yes , he is the most

M
Marty52 12.05.20

Lexa_StarLord
This dragon is available online and offline. If you went to him online, that there is a definite time set for you to him in your world damage. Then he flies away into the world of another player. Not really figured out how this works in multiplayer. I killed him just offline. Apparently, you are so lucky that he appeared only for a few seconds from you. Maybe if you waited x amount of time, then he would have appeared.

17723 12.05.20

Marty52
it is strange that he left , I played offline