3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borndead13 12.05.20 03:12 pm

Career coaching - what determines the player's departure? (FIFA 17)

Hello! The essence of the theme in the career of coach periodically there is such a thing - a key player suddenly wants to change the team. A message comes from him blah blah, tired there, want another Tim, sell me a coach. If you don't sell, the leadership itself will sell it. What determines all this? How to save the player from himself?
11 Comments
Sort by:
E
ELamela 12.05.20

borndead13
This is random, hold it is not possible, it is better to sell itself for rules amount, then sell it for less money

i
igor 90 12.05.20

borndead13
Try in the beginning to extend the contracts of players, in the last part of it worked for me

b
borndead13 12.05.20

Igor 90
The trick is simple - start a career, play a single match and BAM! Key centre wants out. Random, so random. And I always extend contracts to the maximum

b
borndead13 12.05.20

ELamela
all this can be avoided if for example I scroll the calendar to the next.match. A message, type want to get out. Exit without saving and load back. Doesn't want to shift). But it helps from time to time. I already had that player's guide is sold at all around me. Stupidly received a message a Player is sold. And from him came messages of resignation. Such things

O
Osetin15RSO 12.05.20

Delay can be if the player retires, offer him a new contract and put the basis of if they really need a player and the salary standards should be raised, I wanted to leave but offering a new contract they agree to stay, there are rare exceptions such as Sergio Ramos, I wanted to buy and for any money he did not go to my club.

b
borndead13 12.05.20

Osetin15RSO
Read what I wrote above - start career, first season, first match to a key player in a few days the calendar declares resignation. Ie almost immediately. And still such moment - I the salary of the player with the option of 80 was offered a salary of 500,000 euros, he was a team player. In General, even for such loot he left)

O
Osetin15RSO 12.05.20

borndead13
I have it too, but he stayed

O
Osetin15RSO 12.05.20

Maybe because I'm after a Pro - I started my career coach MB therefore XS

P
Paul Chet 12.05.20

The pumped of players seems more likely to suddenly want to change the club, then his guide normally sells ( I have sold FRv is possible 120mln euros, agreed 60 million ).
If he just says they say wants to leave, most likely you just have it more often to release

N
Nevoeiro 12.05.20

Option once says that she wants to leave.Put it in the rent,but not rent. The transfer window closes removed from the lease.

K
Kostya16.01 12.05.20

Guys recently started playing FIFA in 17 career as a coach at the end of the season was 40 million on transfers in the budget , and at the beginning of a new 26-million, can not understand where the missing 14 million ?? Prompt please))