3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 12.05.20 03:13 pm

From the conversation with the developer of SpinTires (Spintires)

Hello friends!
We have for you some information about the future of the world SpinTires.
We were able to talk with Pavel Zagrebelny and ask him a few questions:

- Paul, Hello! In network a lot of rumors about plans for the future development of the game (until the creation of the second version of the game). I would like to hear from you the official version (it would be ideal if the details and screenshots) to share with subscribers.
Paul: Hi! Unfortunately I can not myself yet to share concrete news on the game. Soon to be announcement! The game is not abandoned! The process goes! =)
Okay. We are tired to wait!) I can't even say it will be a separate game or updating the current one? Who is the publisher (if new)?
Paul: It will definitely be a new game, not an update to the incentives. There's just too many changes. Almost every detail was changed just for owners of copies you will try to make allowances. Who is the publisher can't tell yet - don't know that.
- Well, it is understandable that so much time has passed. Many are already set up that there will be a new game and do not believe that the current will be updated. It is a pity that you can't tell the details. Can you say when the planned announcement? when release?) maybe beta test?
Paul: the Beta test will not, the announcement should be within a few weeks. Release in the next couple of months =)
- Optimistic Outlook! Let's hope that all this will happen :) the New version will be on Steam?
Paul: Yes, the incentive
- Excellent! Just can not say details about the new version of the game, maybe share your opinion on the current state of the game? I mean, what could make players and modders. For example, tracked vehicles, (pseudo)floating equipment, etc did you Expect it would come to this?
Paul: I didn't expect. Oh cool, a lot of interested in doing =) it's a Pity that the game itself and the engine curves a bit. But in the future I will try to make a new version more mod-friendly!
- It would seem that where much more mod-friendly, when so many could make the modders :) as far As I remember, there was an official statement about the purpose of the game's release on the platform Mail.ru. Tell us what it was and brought the expected results? The new version of the game will be on another engine?
Paul: While at the same. Malova version of the expected results have not brought =) ... New this is not the second part, more of a remake with improvements.
That's about it. Well - wait-wait, hope and believe :)
Thank you for being with us

2 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 12.05.20

Something I doubt that in 2 months will release a new game. Even if the publisher was not identified.

V
Viktor.T. 12.05.20

bennsk
Welcome.Everything can be like the latest update which was not destined to go.He left unopened the achievement of the incentive.