3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S_evil 12.05.20 03:14 pm

Technical problems of a different nature v.2 (Need for Speed: The Run)

Don_Simon
par.
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
S_evil 12.05.20

Prozawan
ahah ))) I have the HD 5830 at maximum settings and that more probably ))

C
Codespecter 12.05.20

This problem: you play the black textures except trees. What to do?? The wood was updating does not help.
Video card - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650

S
S_evil 12.05.20

Prozawan
well then 30 FPS, just like you =)
and I don pizdu!

S
S_evil 12.05.20

Codespecter
the graphics card is weak maybe.

n
newrbinezzz 12.05.20

I have crashes when connecting to multiplayer, the competition also crashes just says STOPPED WORKING
P. S. the Company has not yet played
Game license
Exactly the same trouble was with BF3 in the single(in 2 missions) and 3 missions of note, sometimes when the map changes

V
VADIM2587 12.05.20

thread who know how to turn off voice chat?

d
denis7650 12.05.20

Guys need your help!
I bought a new laptop HP Pavilion dv6, here it is comfy.ua/noutbuk-hp-pavilion-dv6-6153sr-qa955ea.html !
Downloaded nfs the run installed, but when I click on the shortcut it just won't start, same with batelfild. When you install the antivirus turned off, I don't know what to do! Help someone please! Thanks in advance!

W
WaNteD.rv 12.05.20

Windows XP?
If so then on XP neither one nor the other is not

W
WaNteD.rv 12.05.20

Put 7

C
CamerNata 12.05.20

People need help!
Don't know what it is, 3 days break, all the wood seems to have...
Problem :
Failed creating D3D device of at least version 10.0 on adapter ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics with driver 11.7 (8.872-110707b-122568C-ATI). Error is DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED (Unsupported).

This is typically caused by not having the minimum required DirectX support in the GPU.
For NVIDIA GPU's, DirectX 10.0 support is required.
For AMD and GPU's from other vendors, DirecX 10.1 support is required.

B
Brando9 12.05.20

Today a bug was observed on the second race of the third stage, all of a sudden, some force started spreading my auto incredible shots in the butt, and opponents behind fiction. Because of this I constantly stand in the road outside, and then began the repeats. Tired of looking at it, cut down igrulinu. Who are the poltergeist met?

D
Dooombl4 12.05.20

How to change language from English to Russian??

d
denis7650 12.05.20

guys I have 7

A
Alienwar 12.05.20

Guys,same problem,downloaded,launched,and the game is not full screen shows only half of the upper left corner and in the window all the rules,what to do,tell me?

C
CatStar 12.05.20

the people who had the problem that all of the shoulder stretched out and blocked the whole view. have to go in blind!( and still sometimes is presented crap supposedly invisible ceilings, walls, inclined walls, etc!MB somebody knows how to solve the problem?

V
Veyron58 12.05.20

Help, when I launch the game a window POPs up with a black screen and nothing more happens( Windows 7

g
ghonn 12.05.20

Hunter867
Thank you dear man!Disconnect NumLock and descend upon you human management!)

A
Atsamaz 12.05.20

People please answer how to fix lag voice in the commercials please help, very frustrating. have tried to at least put the graphics did not help exactly the same is played on an old computer with vidyuhi nvidia 8600GT and namr was.Here's my PC AMD Phenom II X2 555 3.2 GHz NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 4Gb operational

s
sylar53 12.05.20

Read the entire forum,but the problem I have found..to Play quietly for 10 minutes can,then the game freezes,have to close via task Manager.As always,each time in a different place.Who knows what is the reason and how to solve this problem?

C
Cornhollio 12.05.20

I have a problem with the race against two jeeps and mafia helicopter. After the first test point it is necessary to drive into the tunnel there to go with the snake. At the exit from the tunnel ramp, at the entrance to it, apparently, must be a movie. I have at this place frozen the image is a couple of seconds of sound, then Discontinued operation of the program NFS: The Run. The game is set with the Origin-Rip, crack from RELOADED. Anyone have experience with this?
I have the same problem!how to be?