3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20 03:14 pm

Such a being exists or not? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I found him on Solstheim. He just calmly walked, not even attack me. It is possible to remove the armor. He is taller by little, my Domacinu navel breathing.
Maybe it's some mod adds? But all the mods adding new creatures I only have Skyrim Immersive Creatures.

19 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grasekins 12.05.20

Rasvetribka
Exists)

Y
Yczh-Kazym 12.05.20

There is in addition Dragonborn, properly called Riesling. And that some inept replacing, apparently.

E
Eremite_City 12.05.20

Married the first time? Ricklingen in armor not seen? They are still on the wild boars go! ;)

G
Grasekins 12.05.20

Rasvetribka
like it http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Рьеклинг_(Lore)

h
h-H-h 12.05.20

there is a tribe of them still have a quest

B
BenziLLLa 12.05.20

Actually, I managed to take these dudes for companionship (read: Pets), while they could share things.
I was very surprised at what stuff they can equip. However, outwardly, it does not appear they were the same in ragged loincloths made of animal skins.

g
gmh4589 12.05.20

Rasvetribka wrote:
Such a being exists or not?
The creature exists, but it is not essential for the existence of the entity

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Rasvetribka
how much do you have mods? much cooler to play with the mod?

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Bomber
Mods I'm somewhere in the 240, but there basically all sorts of fixes, flaws developers. For example, I have a mod for the regeneration of the vampires in the shadows. The mod did that when we was a vampire, and on a Sunny day, we have not restored vitality and endurance, it would be possible to stand in the shadows and everything will begin to recover, and the standard would need to go to some location. Such and such mods, I have enough. I also have armor mods and weapon, drawing fashion, fashion animation (few of them animation Dwemer elevators and nowwww the animation of the arrow's flight), there are new spells and perks to the animals of the most global of them are Skyrim Immersive Creatures and other little things, in calves, cats, a variety of chickens, there are mods to change locations (this is fashion from JK, but they are only on the Skaal Village, Avarcade, Remixada, Folkrace) and a player home (Estate Felcra and castle Skystone).
Personally, I mod play like. First I took a clean game, and then just put fashion. All the mods that I have fully Lorne and do not spoil the atmosphere of the game. I spent a lot of time to fix the characteristics and names of the weapons and armor for a normal game. No cheating and all atmospheric. Also added weapons and armor to the tier lists.

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Eremite_City
x-X-x
BenziLLLa
I know who Eklingi, but that they do not like

B

Rasvetribka
cool! even in calves there is mod! And everything works fine, no conflicts? how long did you choose fashion?

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Bomber
The first time was Skyrim, then became the fashion to pay attention. It was 8 January 2016.
There are no conflicts, I did each mod was checked that the game is not spoiled. If you take the size in GB and my folder where Granata fashion, then it takes about 10 GB.

B

Kull. and Assembly is not pumping? recently started playing Skyrim?

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Bomber
No, Assembly is not pumping, I have created. To play Skyrim started playing somewhere in October 2015

B

Rasvetribka
you were struck by the steepness of this game? many hours played? only play in Skyrim?

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Bomber
The steepness of this game is off the charts. 500 hours, not less, perhaps even more. In other games also played Skyrim but I 1.

B

Rasvetribka
what else play?

R
Rasvetribka 12.05.20

Bomber
Gothic, Risen, Darksiders, Assassin's Creed, Heroes of Might and Magic V, S. T. A. L. K. E. R.
This is my favorite game.
And what you playing at?

B

Rasvetribka
I am now going through the sly games that fail, and a lot of them!