3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lodnar 12.05.20 03:16 pm

You see Cyrillic English version of the game? (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

I often play in the English\Spanish and Korean cards. If the latter, I'm going in blind as Korean Warcraft in the Russian version vosprinemat, with English and Spanish on an intuitive level and remembering how to spell Strength, Dexterity,Intelligence and a couple of other equipment effect I'm quite a good play. But I'm now making a few cards, and so I wonder, you see the English version of Russian words? If not, what matter most congenital intolerance or the fact that their font in the game doesn't have Russian layout and if I change the map font, the seer and the Russian and English keyboard layout is something that can change?
5 Comments
Sort by:
s
street_vaiper 12.05.20

na translite pishi kak ya

L
Lodnar 12.05.20

street_vaiper
Boiys russkoe naselenie earth menya za kartu na translite - prokleniot. Yes, and the level of my transliteration is very bad.

w
woof-woof 12.05.20

Translit rulit imho

Y
Yczh-Kazym 12.05.20

Lodnar
Możno ispolzować polskuju orfografiju russkogo jazyka dla - o cziom recz pojmut, no nie dogadajutsia, czto to russkij.

L
Lodnar 12.05.20

Rakszas
Then to other countries where the Russian language is not, for the sake of not guaranteed,intuitive notions about the objects and how to make them cooler(And the job is still the people do not really understand seeing only the foreign text.)
This Polso-Russian of course even easier to read transliteration, but still, it would have caused a lot of trouble in reading from a Russian group.

That's why I think a change of font on the map to one that sees and English layout and Russian, to make the letters visible.