3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20 03:16 pm

Paladin Brandis hostile! (Fallout 4)

People, I have a paladin Brandis why the initially hostile and with his eye contact, you receive the task to KILL the PALADIN BRANDIS, that he was friendly ???? that kind of nonsense
29 Comments
Sort by:
I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

The quest is called the lost patrol

B
Barsagar 12.05.20

Bug. Maybe you went there before and Gren sloppy rushed?) Strange... on the quest you just open the bunker and talk to him.
On the other hand, even if the objective of the task is updated, then there is something not good, and the quest... like the conversation is skipped immediately with the result that you decided to kill...
In General, in fact, unable to score. No sense of it. Any reward he gives you, just goes to show what can his bunker to rummage and take whatever they want. The idea of course it can be persuaded back to BS if charisma will allow...

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

Well, not if it changes nothing and is not affected then OK )

P
Prostouser 12.05.20

Power armor wearing?At the time of entering into the hopper.If Yes then take off.

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

Yes silovogo of the brotherhood of Steel wearing, I'll try it now without having to go...

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

um, I don't remember honestly, but go check it out =) thank you )

B
Barsagar 12.05.20

ashleyalicia
And who actually gives the quest to kill him? There is a quest"to find a scout group. Points ran, and on plates where the super mutants get the code from the bunker. Go there, he's there. Talk to him and all... Between points I didn't go to BS and no one spoke.
Actually I did this quest not from the dens received, and just finding one of the points.... but I saw the passage from which the dance was.

B
Barsagar 12.05.20

ashleyalicia
Oh... and the job there? Then maybe TC it has received and because of this all the fuss.

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

I found a radio a GPS with the scourge investigated the place where the corpse of the order of Brandis, shaval a holo-recording was listened to holosas from the battlefield and there he Brandeis in the record says what goes into the hopper, you receive a mission to go there, I go get, open a terminal key which is already there (fuck knows where) and, as the door opens once there task is to kill the Brandis inside it's already red.

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED ! removing his armor and opening the door does not appear the problem of murder ! accordingly Brandis friendly )
That is nonsense in the armor of evil without good armor....the bug anyways

B
Barsagar 12.05.20

Maybe not a bug, but kind of like the idea on realism) In the armor face is not seen, and indeed it is used in such armor, go the guys from BS, So I think that came to kill him and in the negotiations does not enter) As they say, better shoot first ,reload, shoot again and then ask Who's there?

I
Ilya Schetinin 12.05.20

Prostouser
I fully quest in power armor did to the end, spoke to him in power armor and nothing happened

I
ImmortalDahaka 12.05.20

it was probably the bug, as now another, after persuaded Brandis will return to BS, need to talk to the paladin Dance ) and he's not talking to the quest ) and gives the satellite menu )))

_
_nick69_ 12.05.20

ImmortalDahaka
Captain Kells on Predone talk to, he will.

N
NightHawkreal 12.05.20

Likely a bug, it can attack only if the conversation is not going.

T
TimurZa 12.05.20

Me too on the quest asked me to kill Brandeis. But at the entrance to the bunker no one there. A bug I guess.
If not difficult, please write his ID, I will try to resurrect to kill.
To find out the ID of the character just need to open the console (~) and click on the character.

G
Gennadiy Fedorovskiy 12.05.20

ImmortalDahaka

in a practical way established a reason for such bug. Put mod to upgrade points with a Supplement like power armor from tipo Sighting interface, which highlights living creatures in red... and shorter because of THIS add-on (upgrade) all the characters (starting Paladin Brandis, Goner Malone, then the buyer of the drugs Mortimer Kellogg) with whom dialogue is possible before the fight, automatically become hostile.

To solve remove the aiming interface with power armor, and in the case of using the fashion - points. kraynyak - remove the glasses or helmet with the power.

N
Nikita237 12.05.20

Barsagar
You even bagod doing realism...

-
-ManiaK- 12.05.20

Gennady Fedorov
here so much you giant good man, and the brain combine a Goner had stopped, Finch's younger some how pulled out alive, but right now Brandeis...

34kl6kj34ioj6hoi34j6oi34j 12.05.20

ImmortalDahaka
Open the console.point it at the paladin with the mouse and click-and-print
setav aggression 0 – NPS reduced the aggression factor to the hero.