3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
00711 12.05.20 03:17 pm

What is a bagel? (The Crew)

see question
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeventhBreath 12.05.20

Which benchmark?

A
Anomel Suna 12.05.20

Flour product?

b
blackadder111111 12.05.20

https://www.google.ru

A
Ahmed Djazar 12.05.20

G
Grandshot 12.05.20

It is the same, whose hole is the exact value of the topic.

e
evil.burmistroff 12.05.20

in another twist Pataki

S
SwedovSandr 12.05.20

The robot asked, why not reply :))

Bagel — bagel bakery product in the form of a torus made of wheat flour, as a rule, larger in size than the pretzels or bagel, with a more loose, soft and with a relatively short shelf life. Like all the doughnuts are made with advanced sparkey before baking. In obmerochny boiler for some types of bagels add molasses.

History
Belong to the Ukrainian culinary traditions, in the dictionary Dahl "donut" is defined as "large rolls" and provided little Russian and South distribution. In Ukraine, the bagels made was to sprinkle poppy seeds, symbolizing delicacy, featuring products from the everyday; later this custom spread to other the doughnuts.

Since the beginning of the XX century is often referred to in Russian literature as well-known, trivial food product (Nikolay Oleynikov: "On a bagel, created by the hands of a Baker!", Yakov Poisons: Odessa song "bublichki", Vladimir Mayakovsky: "...one donut, another donut hole, this is a democratic Republic").

During the development of the mechanized bakery in the USSR in the 1930s — 1950s bagels in the USSR are standardized, developed standard recipes for weight Ukrainian bagels, bagels Ukrainian block in the options for 50 g and 100 g on a single product, bagels with poppy seeds, bagels with caraway seeds; later formed and standardized the recipe for dairy bagels.

Features
Ukrainian bagels with poppy seeds
Nutritional value per 100 g of product
The energy value of 316 kcal 1322 kJ
Water 24 g
Proteins 8.1 g
Fat 6.2 g
Carbohydrates 56 g
— sugars 11.3 g
Thiamine (B1) 0.17 mg
Riboflavin (B2) 0.06 mg
Niacin (B3) of 1.63 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) 0.3 mg
Pyridoxine (B6) 0.15 mg
Folatsin (B9) 28 mcg
Tocopherol (Vit. E) 2.5 mg
Vitamin K 141 mcg
Calcium 39 mg
Iron 18 mg
Magnesium 38 mg
Phosphorus 98 mg
Potassium 141 mg
Sodium 444 mg
Zinc 0,744 mg
100 grams, a typical weight, per garment,
Range weight characteristics bagels — from 9 to 20 items per 1 kg of product, for piece goods the typical options of 50 g and 100 g. the thickness of the harness — not more than 3.5 cm, for unit pyatidesyatimetrovy products standard assumes the thickness of the wiring is not more than 2.8 cm Diameter of the product can vary from 8 to 20 cm In contrast to other doughnuts products which meet both round and elongated options, bagels have the form of regular Torah (in connection with educational texts on geometry are often "donut" appears as a synonym for the Torah).

Humidity bagels — 25-27 %, for this indicator, they are the class of products of low humidity (moisture content of bakery products — 32-45 %), but the humidity is significantly higher humidity bagels and crackers, for this reason, the bagels are not used as stored grain canned food for months, and the period of its implementation is limited to a few days. The acidity of the finished products — not more than 3.5 °H.

Cooking technology similar to that of other doughnuts products, with characteristics of: bagels often prepared sponge method, rather than on the porch, with bagel dough requires 2-3 times more of the dough than for other products (due to more intensive fermentation), binning the test and proving in 1.5—4 times longer (up to 30 minute binning and up to 120 minutes proving). Other specifics — scalding in boiling water with molasses, is used for many types of bagels, as a result, products gain more intense color and a special taste.

The most common in the USSR varieties of bagels — the bagels are pure (or simple) and bagels Ukrainian, when they are not being used esparce syrup, in both cases, were produced as piece goods for 50 g and 100 g, and the weight of the products 9-10 products per kilogram. Products included in the standards as "bagels with poppy seeds and bagels with caraway seeds", involved the addition of molasses when esparce and sprinkle with poppy or caraway seeds when rolling out the harness test. The recipe included at a later time in the standard bagels milk requires the introduction of 15 l of milk per 100 kg of flour. All standardized recipes include the use of wheat flour of the first grade.

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

Since the theme on the simulator, then the bagel is usually called the torque Converter in the automatic transmission.
Although, I there such did not see. Where do you all think?

T
Tdante 12.05.20

The real answer to the question.
You need to put the car into a skid on the spot so that the front wheels are almost not moving and the rear part of the described circle. Typically, these are the objectives of the system the stunts free mode.

S
SKIF_Podolsk 12.05.20

At the same time hold a combination of gas+brake+turn in any direction and twisting the coin, how many trick you mentioned, and you will have happiness :)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 12.05.20

I like this donut hole!!!! In my childhood I insisted that she bought it for me, but I could not understand how the donut hole))))

00711 12.05.20

SwedovSandr
why would I want a robot?(((behold the Fig stated

S
SwedovSandr 12.05.20

:) And you look at your nickname and...
you will understand everything, you will see everything yourself

H
Huskarl Krstk 12.05.20

It is necessary to spoil everything and give the answer.
FUUUUU