3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black.Card 12.05.20 03:17 pm

The history of Salem (Far Cry: Primal)

Hello! Anyway, I googled this and found no solution.

There is a mission of History of Salem, have long since all passed, all collected, all bdsm mission and mission type I digger-collector, too, but a fucking 1 in the mission section of the journey or not. The map is empty. Googling, found that only lacks a History of Salem, and runs XS...

MB any solution? 24 hour manipulative 99.07% just do not give sleep)
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
solo837 12.05.20

Black.Card
And you did all the missions that give vinga in the village?

B
Black.Card 12.05.20

solo837
+

D
DAdrenaline 12.05.20

XS, true yet or not. I the History of Salem counted when 12 totems collected and tasks of the village. Don't know, then it is counted, has done both, checked in the cave list, History of Salem - check.

e
emporio2866 12.05.20

DAdrenaline
Confirm, after 8 or more jobs of the village counted the history of Salem. The last job that I have done to save Venga in the lands of udam and find rare giant gnawing feeling fish. Then there was another, too, can not, as long as they were not infinite! By the way, passing the task of the village you can find 2 secret areas, which are not shown on the map and get to them only coming close to a question.
Previously, all gathered, in addition to hunting caches, because if there is no place for resources, then the cache is not valid - yubisoft, in one word:)
In General, it is not clear whether it is necessary to collect all and take the job of the village to complete the story or just enough assignments to pass?