3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20 03:17 pm

Neponyatki with the update (Dark Souls 3)

Every time when you start the game, automatically popping up a window with information about the 1.10 update, version 1.23 of the rules, although the game has been updated to 1.14, version 1.35 of the rules.
screen 1screen 2It is generally okay? At all so or only at me? Bought the game the day before yesterday. All local files are successfully tested by the cache. The game starts and runs, but it seems to me that it should not be. Please understand, what could be the problem, people clarify the situation, so I didn't find any information on because reason.
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 12.05.20

Svetoslav
Our localizers are just lazy Asses, that's all. They are corny does not translate changes in the updates.
It all doesn't seem.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

Lelik Bobby
Oh, thank you for such a quick response. So it's a joint Russian localization, but in English. version everything is OK? Reassured that it's not just me.

L
Lelik Bobik 12.05.20

Svetoslav
Can apnut English the game, go in game and see. Files quickly sway.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

Lelik Bobby
Oh well, it's useless, besides, I have slow Internet. Most importantly, I now know why the rest of the details.
UPD. Checked, and Yes, English is all right, patchnot, with the current version.

_
_TEZ_ 12.05.20

Svetoslav
To change the language do not need Internet, and suddenly you banned, only in English language, you can see that you banned )