3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vsem76 12.05.20 03:18 pm

The console command. (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Here's nstack: bind p viewmodel_fov 50; viewmodel_offset_y -2; viewmodel_offset_z -2
Removes weapon model in the bottom, I like (play with models Says). If you don't like it, then just restart the game, and all demand for a standard, and therefore saintil.
net_graph 1 - shows FPS, ping , lerp (something like the response time of the server).
cl_showfps 1 - shows FPS only.
cl_interp_ratio 1 - lowers of LEC that is a small victory. I sabinder so: bind p cl_interp_ratio 1 (in conjunction with those commands didn't work).
cl_crosshairdot 1 - puts the point in the center of the sight.
cl_crosshairsize (0-infinity) - length rails run.
cl_crosshairthickness (0.5-?) - thickness strips at gunpoint.
viewmodel_fov 50 - range of display models of weapons.
viewmodel_offset_(x/y/z) (-2 to 2) changing the position of the arms in three dimensions. Experiment, I gave an example at the beginning.
cl_crosshairgap (from -15 to 15?) - narrows (or expands) the sight is so that you can make the cross, for example.
quit - exit :)
Write what you know)
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
ErgoProxi 12.05.20

add to your list the just, in my opinion, a team that like all know - bot_add (for those who are in the tank, it adds bots to the server which itself is created)

r
rimpf 12.05.20

add to your list the just, in my opinion, a team that like all know - bot_add (for those who are in the tank, it adds bots to the server which itself is created)

Let's say a bot is created, only how to make so that it started to attack? They just run around, enemies don't react, what console command?

C
Clipodel 12.05.20

рimpf
team bot_diflicity or what t s like that. Still need to put a value from 0 to 3, or 4, digit is responsible for the complexity of bots. ) correspondingly harmless.

A
ABRAScovyy 12.05.20

For those still playing via modem (dial-up) will be useful the following commands to reduce ping:
team cl_allowdownload, cl_allowupload - when set to “1R43; allow the player to upload and download models, maps etc. In principle, the ping is affected slightly, so it's best to leave 1.
cl_cmdbackup is the number of packets sent to server per second. IMHO, the best place around 2.
cl_cmdrate - the speed of sending commands to the server. Optimal value for games on the modem - 10-20
cl_download_ingame - download models, logos in the game... and we need this?:) So, put 0.
cl_lc - compensation lag on the server side, so it is better to put 1. Unfortunately, works only when the team sv_unlag on the server.
cl_lw, cl_lb - to both put the value of 1, the actions associated with the weapons will be processed on the client side as well, and blood effects, etc.
cl_nodelta - disables Delta compression, I suggest to put “0R43;.
cl_nopred - if you want to see smooth movement of players - put a “0R43;
cl_resend - the time after which the packet will be sent if the previous is not reached. Better to install approximately 4-5.
cl_updaterate - the speed of updating information about the game. Best value for game on the modem - 10-20
fps_modem - increases FPS in the game over the modem. Put 28.
mp_decals the number of simultaneously visible effects. To less lag - put 0.
pushlatency - this command smoothes the joists. Must be a value from 50 to 100% ping with the sign “-”. For example, -150 under 250 ping.
Now consider the other useful commands:
r_drawviewmodel - when set to “0R43; reduced FPS, and play, IMHO, better.
r_drawviewentities a good team, the only models you will not see :(. Express 1.
hud_fastswitch - fast weapon switch. I use the value “1R43;
max_shells - number of simultaneously visible casings. Put “0R43;
fastsprites - quality smoke. It is better to set “2R43;
max_smokepuffs - number of simultaneously visible smoke... the less the better
That's all... remains on the server, add the following commands would be win.:
sv_unlag is to Compensate for the lag of clients i.e., allow cl_lc, cl_lw and cl_lb (value = 1).
sv_unlagmax - Maximum payment time delay in seconds. Leave the default value of 0.5 seconds.
sv_unlagsamples - How many previous packages are used to calculate the delay of customers. Enough one batch (value = 1).
Lastly, I would like to add that these teams need to experiment to find the optimal values for myself... and maybe add other teams that would lower ping/lower FPS.

v
vidgin 12.05.20

max_smokepuffs - number of simultaneously visible smoke... the less the better
I have a hypothetical question: i.e. if bombblast throw three smoke, you'll see only 1? Haze and the others will be transparent? Seriosly? Here's an easy built-in cheat:?

P
Pacanchik84 12.05.20

Hello
Yesterday I adjusted the sight itself through the console and went to Rand. At the first appearance, the sight was adjusted,and after how was the report about the beginning of the round he again became the default.
Who knows what's going on?