3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 12.05.20 03:18 pm

The bug with throwing a grenade (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

When throwing items there are 2 options - just click left button and throw a short distance or hold it, and throw further. So with bait for example I have these both options work fine, but the boss throws a grenade why is it only in far mode regardless of what I clamp the left button or just click on it. At the last moment, you can see how the trajectory changes for the long haul. I hope you understand what I mean. Anyone else the same problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PLushechka 12.05.20

Scopolamine
Same garbage. At first I thought that he has cancer and not able to push. But then really noticed that with other throwing items such works. With Gren, no.

D
Djonnikc 12.05.20

PLushechka
Maybe it's specially made for self-defense, that would be under himself accidentally thrown)))
However his campaign of offensive grenades and defensive!!!

S
Sectos05 12.05.20

You have to hold down RMB, then hold down the LMB. The trajectory will change, and even then you have to aim and release coatings. Probably really a bug.

P
PLushechka 12.05.20

Djonnikc
I think they fixed the bug. Yesterday was the update. Like normal now began to throw.

A
ARMAGIDON46 12.05.20

In stimovsky version of all the old, close the grenade to throw.

R
RGC 12.05.20

ARMAGIDON46
I remember that back in 2015 has dealt with the matter. There seems to have somewhere from half a second to HOLD the left mouse button, then he throws a grenade close. Stupidly done.