3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 12.10.19 02:19 pm

The rotation of the objects (Fallout 4)

On the LMB RMB can be to turn horizontally (for example), as vertically as? There is even some buttons for rotation? And it is necessary to be perverted with the toss objects and catch to rotate in the direction shown.
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funt_1977 12.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Only fashion ...

H
HackerokX 12.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
If the game is Steam, it is possible to turn the object in the desired direction, opening and closing the Steam overlay. Ie, pressing Shift+Tab, etc. After closing and re-opening the overlay, you notice that the object is already spinning in a different direction, but keep in mind that the subject first needs to raise to a certain key. I don't know why this happens, but it works, sort of, change the vertical and horizontal position, therefore, if you RMB or LMB, the object will move up-down or left-right.
upd: Not always a separate pressing Shift helps to change the axis.

D
DreamerHAX 12.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890 clamp E, take the item, LMB RMB twisted not press shift and the object is spinning on a different axis.

B
Bearhunt 12.10.19

There is a mod called Place Everywhere description can be downloaded on the nexus. With it you can rotate on all axes, any items, up to walls, fences, railings, etc., and also change their size in the big or smaller party. Sometimes not every subject can be something to put or place: with this you can even in the air suspended (say over the settlement rotorcraft or wind turbine to put on the roof of a wooden house).
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/articles/164

B
Bearhunt 12.10.19

B
Bearhunt 12.10.19

fdsklf0ds88890
Also is there a mod that creates static objects (they cannot be assembled) interior, kitchen, office, gym, dining room and bar, etc.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4270/

B
Bazil78 12.10.19

Bearhunt like)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 12.10.19

DreamerHAX
I'll try. Thank you.

B
Bearhunt 12.10.19

Bazil78
On the Badlands people pistici from the tube nailed to the plank make, and you have a brothel class five star plus ))

p
potter790 12.10.19

Bearhunt
When people have the imagination and creativity is missing, they pump all sorts of crazy fashion. )

B
Bazil78 12.10.19

Bearhunt
+++Yes, and whores of five varieties:D and pistils even though they're shit with mold-fantasize,showing the flight of creative thought:D(this location with 0 built,model palm trees, pozeminis on nice and high-poly,and have cut 90% of what it was.)

B
Bazil78 12.10.19

ENT is a doctor who treats ear, throat and nose)-in this game he is initially so drunk that I would not trust a dog treat)))) and without mods this game naskoryak go and forget

B
Bazil78 12.10.19

Bearhunt
and see the PM-still theme throw)