3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_RepZ_ 12.05.20 03:19 pm

People save, do not run the game, I would be very grateful!!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does not run The Witcher 3
Tried everything, played on 10-ke normal, maximalistic now reinstalled Windows 10(latest build 64 bit) and for some reason the game has stopped running, all wood new, reinstall, and verify the game cache tried, does not help, writes that everything is in place, tap play writes start, sync and all errors or anything, in task Manager does not appear like... People please save
gtx 1060 6g
i5-760(I Know old, but it is not necessary to write that because of the processor, used to play and all the rules)
RAM 16 gb ddr3
the game license on Steam, all add-ons is, all the games run except for her.
7 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 12.05.20

_RepZ_
if the Windows re-installed the game too, need to reinstall...

M
M u g e n 12.05.20

Perhaps the problem with additional software. Check whether Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++ and DirectX.

A
AdamC 12.05.20

sometimes steam is being stupid so... XS even that) ILO all steam to move, once the game tried to rearrange

K
Kraicher 12.05.20

Oleg wrote:
if the Windows re-installed the game too, need to reinstall...
Some games require a reinstall, some don't. The main saves save.

E
EMPs 12.05.20

Kraicher
time the steam, then the saves he pulls usually. but that bend after Bay Windows should re-set it

a
airstorm 12.05.20

_RepZ_
As already advised Mugen... Install/reinstall DirectX, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, Microsoft .NET Framework .

K
Kraicher 12.05.20

EMPs wrote:
but that bend after Bay Windows should re-set it
Well that goes. ))) I have all the program for Windows is in a separate folder lie (on a different log. drive, I have seven). So, after reinstalling OS I install them, without bothering to search from in the Internet. First put the driver motherboard.