3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 12.05.20 03:19 pm

Hawk (Dragon Age 2)

If you play a warrior hawke in Inquisition hawke is a warrior or a default mage?The appearance will default?If sohraneniya to transfer to Inquisition
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 12.05.20

Space Marines
Warrior, and appearance if I'm not mistaken there should already be set in the Inquisition.

A
Andrey Kolesnichenko 12.05.20

Space Marines
As such, the transfer of the second part in the Inquisition there. All you need to set the pens through a special website (dragonagekeep.com the pirates in the span). The appearance of Hawke will give a twist in the editor before the first dialogue with him.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

as described, the transfer of saves via the website where stupidly choose what gg did and who they were Yes-Yes-2
separately in the Inquisition, you can customize the face of the hawk as it is not paranoico, of course.
and so the defol without transferring as I understand what class the Inquisitor and hawke. but I didn't check.

W
WAga 12.05.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko wrote:
the pirates in flight
A month after the Inquisition hacked appeared 100,500 options of saving with various settings Kip.

R
Revan Reborn 12.05.20

Andrey Kolesnichenko
The pirates have the editor saves, in which you can change the selection from the previous parts as you like.