3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AFlexex 12.05.20 03:20 pm

Ladders even with maximum smoothing (Grand Theft Auto 5)

You know that hackneyed theme. But I tried everything without finding any help solutions. The bottom line is this: recently bought a new PC, put all the driver, all is well. Then for one reason reinstalled the system, like everything came up fine, the same wood. But in the top five even with maximum smoothing, ladders, especially on fences and road markings (screenshots attached). Tried injectSMAA, and exhibited in the panel if you all options on the highest quality. Nothing helped.
PS If it's important, first stood Win 10, all was well. But then I put 7 and it all went bad. Set back 10 from the same image, but the problem remains, the disk was formatted.

20 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tdante 12.05.20

You sure you put the maximum possible for your monitor resolution and max anti-aliasing in the game?(more precisely, fxaa + msaa x4 + nvidia txaa). Console the driver is better to lose and do not touch.

I
Ilya Krasilov 12.05.20

anisotropic filtering included? it seems she is responsible for the quality of textures at a high angle of inclination

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Tdante
The console I love to hit that, then restored the default. The maximum resolution I do not put, because the monitor I have the old, 4:3, buy did not. But even with a full screen situation is the same. Settings like you said.

Ilya Krasilov
Of course included.

Small correction: judging by the screenshots made earlier, then this problem was also noticed. Only it seems that I have not seen her. Now in my eyes somehow catches. But still I wonder how could you not?

t
t830x 12.05.20

no pictures nicho terrible

F
Fierce_55R 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
I have a QHD monitor (2560х1440р), starting GTA 5 with max. resolution lost all ladders on the screen, lower the resolution to FHD (1920x1080p), and they become visible to the eye, and you I so understood the monitor resolution (1280x1024p) draw conclusions, change your monitor to something more suitable for 2K17 year.

F
Fallen Werewolf 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
The option of DSR tried? Although I don't know, there supports any high-resolution for 4:3.

Fierce_55
The ladder is even on your 2560x1440, just not like at 1920x1080.

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Fallen Werewolf
Tell me, what is DSR?
PS Looked, included. Nothing has changed. Absolutely.
Fierce_55
Monitor to change, you know I'm right. But while there is no physical possibility. Moreover, in other games this is not.

t830x
Something awful maybe not, but you look at the markup. I don't like)

H
Huskarl Krstk 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
Force the anisotropy to cut try

h
hyper1 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
turn on DSR to the degree 3.00 x DSR smoothness 50%, the game put the resolution 2217-1774. myltsa be added, but should remove the ladder so you hated. I did that with watch dogs 2

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Huskarl Krstc
I wrote that all was put in the control panel to the maximum.

hyper1
Did so, but the resolution in the game to me is not to put. Nothing has changed.

F
Fallen Werewolf 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
If no choice permissions after you enable DSR, and you have tried all sorts of third-party FXAA\SMAA, then I do not know what else can help.

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Fallen Werewolf
No hits on You, OK? To the point: you have on a PC this is not a problem?

F
Fallen Werewolf 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
My monitor is a 23 Full HD due to the resolution of ladders less than you, but I am playing without smoothing.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

well, how would pixelize corresponds to that meter resolution
if we amsaa x8 then nothing can make that bunch
happened is that the smoothing as it is, but it is actually not. then how would windno something they are superb.
alternatively, you can go to the NVIDIA driver
there is to be done about this
http://i.playground.ru/i/15/66/33/10/pix/image.jpg
and disable any antialiasing or to use only emeaa without the other and FHA in the driver.
if pixily will not disappear so they monitor too zhyrnye without replacing the monitor with nothing to do.
and may even this be the problem because of the DOF but in General I don't see on screen ultramaximizer venerable point so you can argue pixelech

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
From this all of the icons and other elements are very small. Not an option.

I
Ilya Krasilov 12.05.20

the screen resolution you have? in the same game cost? if no, put it, if so, apparently the game is so made, by the way I have minimum ladders less with FXAA

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Ilya Krasilov
I've tried different resolutions, including native. I like 1280x1024. 4:3 play is not very convenient, so I forcibly put 1280x800 in the game as well. In any case, it turns out the same. FXAA was turned off, other settings also played.

I
Ilya Krasilov 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher
something tells me, if I set 16:9 Monique ladders will be, that's a gut feeling, if possible check

M
Mama Stiflera 12.05.20

Alexis Fisher wrote:the Monitor to change, you know I'm right. But while there is no physical possibility
Yes you can not change anything. TV you have some more modern support Fullard or something like that with HDMI output. If there is, plug it to my computer and play on your health in a good resolution without ladders and other artifacts. Take the wireless controller and play as on the console, but only via the PC with 60 FPS

A
AFlexex 12.05.20

Ilya Krasilov
I hope you're right.
Katya A.
The TV has... But it is 40 inches in diagonal, I can't play with it=) But verify - be sure to check it out. Thank you.