3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElenaD 12.05.20 03:20 pm

Help with the Mystery house Kabatov (Fallout 4)

The bar came Edward Deegan invited to help, I agreed. And nothing else happens. The job is not appearing, and Edward Deegan reiterates its dialogue. What do I do wrong?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

ElenaD
Kraynyak - console help or the download early sohranki. But first, go to home Kabatov, maybe quest will start with the next step. However, it may happen that you have completed the quest and will hang in the list.

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

All tested. Does not start the quest. And which command to write in console?

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

This is not a request, but a heart-rending cry. Help with a problem starting the quest Secrets of the house Cabots. Not start after a conversation with Deegan. Fashion all disconnected.

P
Pril Balsam 12.05.20

ElenaD
I have about the same, but I went to the house of the cabots and there's a couple robots., talk to them and went into the house, there was a ghoul with his quest went on

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

ElenaD
Maybe I missed something http://fireimp.ru/guides/prohozhdenie-kvesta-tayny-doma-kebotov

P
Posledovatel 12.05.20

ElenaD wrote:
The bar came Edward Deegan invited to help, I agreed
Spoiler

B
BlackTigerTK 12.05.20

ElenaD
Actually The Secret of Cabot House (Mystery house Cabot) - this is the third part. This branch starts with the quest Special Delivery (Special delivery?) and there, after a conversation with Edward deegan the need to approach the house Kabatov and use the intercom to gain access to the house. It was?

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

BlackTigerTK
How to begin the quest Special delivery?

s
saa0891 12.05.20

ElenaD wrote:
How to begin the quest Special delivery?
Not easier to see on the wiki are all painted.
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0

B
BlackTigerTK 12.05.20

ElenaD
BlackTigerTK wrote:
after a conversation with Edward deegan the need to approach the house Kabatov and use the intercom to gain access to the house.

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

In fact the problem, that after a conversation with the Mind, nothing happens, the new Deegan starts his dialogue. I went to the house Cabots tried to use the intercom, the intercom is not responding. Vicky watched. Necessary for any conversation with Deegan.

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

ElenaD
Resetquest 000503b8 Not helping?

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

Kirlusha
What is it? And how to use it?

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

ElenaD
Ahem... In the console is entered.

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

ElenaD
Here's a team for quests. Instead of an asterisk, a space, write the iD of the quest.
Спойлерcompletequest * — to complete specified quest.
resetquest * — to start the mission again.
getstage * — this command will help to know what stage is the job.
setstage *[quest objective] — if some stage of a quest fails because of the bug, this will help start the next stage of the task.
movetoqt [the goal of the quest] — moves your character to the goal of the task.
showquestlog — shows the quest log is full, i.e. all actions and events that occurred in this task.
sqt — displays a list of all mission objectives, as well as the quest ID.
caqs — complete all basic tasks.

E
ElenaD 12.05.20

Kirlusha
Helped to reinstall the game. But for codes thank you. I for interest tried. Cool!

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

ElenaD
Yes please.
Although there is nothing funny in the fact that the schools have codes of the game to fix it...

l
lokkie 12.05.20

Kirlusha wrote:
Although there is nothing funny in the fact that the schools have codes of the game to fix it...
Your own doorsteps. )
How can you miss the same quest Fire support. Past it well, did not pass.
The same Mind, it appears second visit to the Bench, practically in the beginning of the game. It is clear that a bed a place for 10 caps is more relevant to Survival... but in a simple game, it should be especially past the Bench run, and never not go there, because after the first visit, the second time to send any counter-guard, said that Vadim wants to talk.
Personally, I do not understand how you can play through the console?! It's not a normal situation . a perversion full. The word Survival-no console, disabled.. people like the game. )

K
Kirlusha 12.05.20

lokkie
Che you to me-writing this? I have problems with the quests there.