3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fh[tjkju 12.05.20 03:22 pm

Where to find animals? (Far Cry 3)

I would like for the sake of interest to ask: where in the game you can meet monkeys, great white sharks, jellyfish, manta rays, groupers, Moray eels? In the statistics in the guide they mentioned, but in the game I have not yet met (2nd island I have not opened) can they be there?

Macaques I have found so far only in the village Amanaki early in the game, but to kill them it is impossible (as in important locations disappearing guns).
The great white shark is something different from the usual (roundnose)?
10 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juggernought 12.05.20

Macaques will meet in the underground Chinese Church, in the quest to find a knife.You can kill, remove the skin, but after the quest it will disappear (to version 1.4 for sure). Shark features a shark-eater, one piece, different texture, as well as other rare animals, from jobs the way of the hunter Manta rays swimming in the ocean , near the shore, can be found in small Islands, sunken temples, ships. Can shoot - just laying on the bottom, the skin is not removed. The bass is not watched :)

F
Fh[tjkju 12.05.20

Juggernought
Shark features a shark-eater, one piece, different texture
But she's polukrovka skin color, it a great white sharks has no relation

F
Fh[tjkju 12.05.20

You will not believe it, but today I was able to kill monkeys in the village Amanaki!
I had gone a short distance from the village to the main road (where the goats are found) to the river and took the sniper rifle M700, pre-marking of monkeys camera. In the end, I killed with snappy one macaque, and was removed from her skin, rather it withdrew itself (because the knife in the village also does not apply). The backpack appeared normal trophy Skin with the sale for 10 bucks, and when removed from the crocodile.

As for the fish. Near the Outpost of Building Coastal Burglar I decided to inject yourself with the drug the instinct of the hunter to see who else is found in the sea except sharks and sea turtles. I first flashed only small fish, I tried to sapulete (and of sheaves, and grenades, etc.) - nothing came of it. Then, with a small island not far found a big Stingray, it was bombed and so, and syak - zero reaction, finally decided to shoot from RPG - and about a miracle!!! In the guide there was an article manta, and at the bottom lay a large yellow Stingray skin (to remove it), and so I finally found another rare pet! And then I went to the car to the side Medusa, then walked to a mini-village, where there are dogs (between Outpost Amanaki and the Cradle). I accidentally threw C4 into the river, undermined and, as it turned out, scared a bunch of floating there perch. In the guide there was a note River fish, and in the statistics of animals that I killed as many as four (!) perch.

Question about the great white shark, jellyfish, and Moray eels remains open...

F
Fh[tjkju 12.05.20

Macaques will meet in the underground Chinese Church, in the quest to find a knife.You can kill, remove the skin, but after the quest it will disappear (to version 1.4 for sure)

Yesterday passed this mission (Down in the darkness, when talking about it), killed and skinned one macaque, the other two did not get, because Jason fell into the water.
All perfectly preserved, nothing is lost (like crocodile skin). :)

J
Juggernought 12.05.20

Which version of the game?? And if 1.5, look in the guide and a Church of stone and Gastown?

F
Fh[tjkju 12.05.20

Juggernought
I'm actually in the Boxing game. The temple of stone did not appear until the second island is not yet reached.

P
Pril Balsam 12.05.20

He could be a huge dinosaur, but fell under the wheels of the car. It was a lizard.
The second island

D
Death_Bat_47 12.05.20

MACAQUES can be killed in the underground city in story missions, to remove the skin, I could not, about of the village did not try.
The STINGRAYS (MANTA rays) swim around any abandoned ships, near the island where relics can be seen around outposts near the sea or ocean, can be killed with any firearms, but I personally their currencies with the onion, remove the skin impossible.
TURTLES are land and water are always moved in 2 pieces. water them only with small arms can kill or machine guns on the boats, by marking with a camera down below out of sight as not to lose the skin is removed for sale. tortoises are best to kill with a knife (machete) from the weapon to shoot either in the face or in the back under the W..u. the skin is removed.
SNAKES and CRABS are killed, information is written to like about the stingrays (manta rays), skin removed impossible
LIZARDS and RATS - you can kill, the information is not written, the skin is not removed.
GULLS, birds of PARADISE and SCAVENGERS - information is written, the skin, or rather the feathers are removed from the scavenger, for sale. with seagulls and birds of Paradise is impossible to withdraw.
FISH and JELLYFISH - red crosshair appears but to kill was not possible, the skin accordingly to remove does not work, about fish old but like to kill do not know.
The GREAT WHITE SHARK is a SHARK EATER. the difference between roundnose shark and white, the size, and the fact that she can eat you, just bite the usual. that's just the color is not bluish, and the red (brown) as bloody. appears once in the job hunter's way. more can be found. the skin will be removed one even if you are in skills when you take two skins at a time as well as about other rare animals. infa is written. and by the way to bullet not to waste sharks and can even press on the JET ski. mesh fin and akulka your on the bottom.
all other animals can be killed many times, consult the map. but UNIQUE only once in passing. the skin is made once, not depend on skill. the rest of the skins are removed twice if opened and studied skill.

for those who can't find pigs, you can find them near outposts, so you can see the open space from 3 or more pieces.
quite difficult to distinguish dogs from Dingo. differences I found 3. 1 - there are always three pieces,howling like wolves after 2 murders one runs, dogs also fight to the last. 2 - can be found on the map, dogs are not marked. 3 - striped skin, mostly red, there are dark but also striped, the ears are raised up. dogs only or red, but not striped, but sometimes there are white spots, but no stripes (pretty immediately and do not notice), or what is torn, ragged, common pit bulls are usually at an Outpost.
those who can not find, bear, leopard, monitor lizard (Komodo) - they're locked in cages at the Outpost. if you liberated the Outpost without them, it is best either to set fire (Molotov or flamethrower) or blow up the C4, but not grenades, because you only wound them and they will kill every Rakyat or you. and you can put a couple of mines in front of the entrance, but keep in mind that the Rakyat was not around, because otherwise they will be against you and then to be able to shoot in a cage with an animal, he will come and will happen Bang! safely remove the skin. but if you released a post with the animal, don't forget to kill him then, or all the Rakyat will come to an end. by the way bear the most difficult to kill. with firearms need a hand gun, and after opening the second island. he is the most powerful and rapid-fire or machine gun on the car (boat).
and about as quietly and quickly deal with the enemies at the post, where there is a cage with a bear, tiger, leopard, or Komodo. take a bow, and shoot the cage, be sure to get. animal all he'll do for you if it does not have time to fill up. don't forget about the snipers and Resnikov. it is better to do but to keep from getting caught.

PS crocodiles can be easily detected in the river, he hides in the foliage. is easy to see from a height, it is easier to kill with just a bow. one arrow and he legs up and down. I love to lure pirates to him to hide somewhere in the foliage, throwing grenades past enemies and crocodiles to go into the water. and by the way with the camera to a crocodile to mark it is impossible. it is easier to detect. but if you still got him don't forget to quickly press the keys, or you are a sissy. when fighting with the crocodile your life don't end and oxygen on time stands still!

o
origl 12.05.20

against the bears on the Outpost with a machine gun??? You drive!! 3 arrows, or 4-5 times with a knife better not machetes and anything else. Usually lose(if wisely) not more than one cell of life.

e
e13geni4 12.05.20

Passed the game 100 % , all the statistics is also performed . The ONLY thing left : where to find the Moray eel ? Can someone tell me ?