3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RetMiXone 12.05.20 06:50 pm

Is it important prog bitcoin how many graphics cards support this motherboard?

I mean that for example the motherboard only supports up to 4 graphics cards in SLI or CROSS FIRE, but on the motherboard have enough slots for 7 cards, if I stuck all 7 cards in the motherboard, the program will still earn on them or will work only 4 of them?
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrshpa 12.05.20

I have the ASRock H61DEL turned to run 6 cards via risers.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

will work only 4 cross fire and 3-4 on if the DX render acceleration some games
to 4вау if it is possible to add another card to accelerate fiziksa. but 2чиповых like will only run 1 GPU under POSIX and more than 1 card to process POSIX confirmation will not.
in the rest of the cards you can connect any and how much if you just need to connect a lot of monitors for example.
want to connect 7 1-layer cards old new does not matter - no problem. but they can normally not work due to the difference of drivers. the Radeon х1800 may not work with some 290 TK driver first does not include. is it possible to put 2 different active catalyst I don't know. the same of NVIDIA.
what is bitcoin I don't know so the question can not be answered.

p
potomak57 12.05.20

I don't know. I have for example 2 identical cards in sly mode. Not so new of course.
Of the first or second editions with a clear support of this sly.

R
RetMiXone 12.05.20

sayapov.valery2017
well you're online)

p
potomak57 12.05.20

How important is my bitcoin right?
And that in fact the bitcoin cryptocurrency. Cloud money.

i
iSergeyA 12.05.20

That's because these"virtual pseudo-businessmen in recent times it has become difficult to buy normal to none at an affordable price. It was better for the factories to earn.