3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 12.10.19 02:19 pm

Fighter hordes of 98% - a bug? (Days Gone)

Completed the main campaign mode and went to fight with the Horde. When I walked all the red dots on the map, and killed all the Horde, it turned out that on the menu, in jobs, fighter ord only 98%. Where are the other 2% look for? On the map there are no more jobs.... This is a bug? or is there some secret Horde?
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
inad 12.10.19

Maybe it's.

T
TyanKa 12.10.19

inad
Thanks, but this Horde I killed. Turned out that I missed the Horde in Lost lake, towards the East. And still there ambush the camp found. In General, took all the storyline 100%. It's a pity that after this the game to do nothing at all...

A
Ash_82 12.10.19

TyanKa
there are tests (though so is the 30 min, but they are new come out every Friday) and later (as would be forgotten a little bit) to be held at survival, I think it will be interesting

A
Achor 07.01.21

TyanKa
I have destroyed this horde several times already, but it does not count. All the same 98%.
Also, if you look at the active storylines, "the destroyer of hordes" will be indicated, while the hordes are not displayed (empty), but at the bottom it is displayed (I don't remember exactly, now I can't turn on the game) "also affects some garbage" and 42 is displayed %

j
jtt211 28.02.21

search all over the map, it was also, somewhere did not open the horde

U
Urgash 01.06.21

Everything is simpler. Save by your bed, Restart the game and sleep. Loss will appear. This script is stuck.

V
Vladovskee 05.10.22

Thank you Urgash
) otherwise I went through the game all by 100, and there were 78 hordes, at the bed I saved, relogged and as many as 10+ hordes appeared, cleared everything and 100 percent)