3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheat_man 12.05.20 06:51 pm

The problem with sohraneniya (Manhunt 2)

people I have a problem,installed the game,went to 4th level,came,after a while went download Savik,and it says file corrupted what to do to seivice to work properly?
30 Comments
Sort by:
d
drugmx 12.05.20

same garbage.saves plow

K
K_Fe 12.05.20

why not look even, and??

Especially for those who have problems with the save game profile and record the Game cannot save the profile because of what you have in the Documents and Settings folder there are folders under Russian names, tobish - (profile name in Windows)
1. If you have the name of the profile in the Windows in Russian, say for example Andrew or Olga congratulations, the Ball you Dunce, the clinical case, treated not easy (well, for those who do not know what to do), so, in order, do with their hands (for those whose hands are not straight - the Council will have to ask someone from acquaintances who are straight, who knows how to do it, well or at least knows about computers more than you)
a) Go to Control Panel for those who do not know - start - setting - control Panel
b) Choose user accounts - find the menu item Create account- enter the name (IMPORTANT! - in any case not enter a name in Russian, it is necessary only in the LATIN alphabet such as Joan Italian etc., etc. - have entered the name, press next - select an account type computer Administrator (otherwise then there will be problems with installing programs) - create account
C) restart your computer - before Windows starts press the F8 key (I know hard but so necessary, the main thing to do is to press in time), a menu will appear with options to boot Windows - select protection Mode failure after the mode download fail click Yes or OK to the questions and messages that he will give - it is advisable to read of course that was not later precedents, it is necessary to boot from under the profile Administrator - any other not available for download! - if the profile admin has a password - enter if you do not know the password (Japanese) - calling those who installed the Windows and ask for the password or do the put - trying to remember - without this it will be difficult (you will have to create another profile with administrator rights - because to touch the old and the new profile is not in any way!
d) then run some file Manager like Total Commander or Far (if neither one nor the other, nor that fiction is still bad - or rather not bad is not comfortable, better to acquire, and while the conductor), well - looking on drive C: the folder Documents and Settings - it should be more folders or anything not touch we are interested in the old profile's folder and say the new Andrew and Joan
d) go first to the old profile's folder Andrew - select all the folders and files that are there (EVERYTHING!) - if the managers or the handler doesn't notice hidden or system files (and they are there 100%), in configure we have to find menu show hidden or system files" and tick. Well, select all files and folders , click copy to Explorer shortcut ctrl+c
e) go to your new profile folder Joan - select all the files and folder and delete it. Next, copy all folders and files from old profile to new (old is desirable not to remove until you check new)
g) reboot Windows in normal mode - select user (new) with the Latin name - if you have done everything correctly then the Windows profile is absolutely identical to the old profile - same desktop settings - the same icons, and colors - everything should be exactly
h) the old profile is desirable temporarily to the left - just just in - a couple of other days when all tresette and you will not find what is missing any information, the old profile can be removed ( all also ) control Panel user Accounts to choose the old profile and delete
well, like everything, everything will work - the game works great - records are written profile of the game is saved ( by the way this canoe could be anywhere)

G
G.E.K.T.O.R 12.05.20

Felix I Have a profile written in Russian. The name of the computer Tea and everything is fine savitsa. Are you sure that's the case ?

C
Cheat_man 12.05.20

Felix SPS and large,helped,and ATP for that day, replied=)

T
Terrorist495 12.05.20

For those who do not understand"Mode of protection against failures that safe mode!))

l
loko_russia 12.05.20

I have Vista and Documents and Settings instead of Users

K
Kostyan K2stalker 12.05.20

I have an account in English, and where the Documents and Settings folder is in Russian..what to do?

F
FarXC 12.05.20

Can someone tell me how without alterations with eng.on Rus.As it is simpler,and it is not hunting the wind banging!!!!!!!!!Can still can be like that!

A
Avtoritarin 12.05.20

100% option!!! Create a new user (admin) 000 and it's great!!!

L
LSD_Videosystem 12.05.20

It is better to buy litsuhu from 1C,there is cultural transfer and stored all on any profile perfectly.Though I downloaded the English version of the game,extracted the crack and replaced the profile on the PC.Oh, those lovers of illegal games...

N
Nazrail 12.05.20

By the way I searched but could not find where the save game files lying around XP Wanted to throw a save in 16 missions (=

A
Another_story 12.05.20

2 Lowrida
And here I 1S downloaded, and I also data corrupted instead of saves((.
Agree with FarXC - I am also waiting for an easier way)).
By the way, someone bought a license? As there is with the saves? Or is the image in the Net for such a curve... Reply pliz

s
sanek6 12.05.20

Another_story

Tokay same story.

N
Niko1995 12.05.20

Also a problem with the saves!!!

O
Osprey 12.05.20

you can just path to my documents to write in English!!!and if it muddy

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 12.05.20

damn but simpler does not do?

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 12.05.20

Unfortunately not.

D
Dymyaschiy Demon 12.05.20

Sorry very sorry

W
WilderTier 12.05.20

So(who has not yet figured out)
1.Not saved because you have the user name in Russian, and documents too!And Manhuntу need in English
2.Solved quite crooked(not advised)(I remember I read somewhere,can't remember exactly but in brief):
It is necessary to create the type of user in Control Panel and the name must be in ENGLISH!!!
Then,(If your files and saves you important) drag the files and saves this uchetku(as I do not know,you can just saves on a flash drive to copy already with her new uchetku and sunut)
(In fact, there cheto to do but can try)
(Not advised because there is a risk pteri files)
Personally, I stupidly left Manhunt 2!
For especially talented I will try to find!

W
WilderTier 12.05.20

All Of You Guys!!!!!!I found it!!!!!!!!!Here's to you!!!!!and no problems!!!!!!
The path to the savegames should be entirely in English,user name, inclusive(
C:Documents and Settings\username\Local SettingsApplication Data\Rockstar Games\Manhunt 2
If your user is in Russian,you will have to create a new user with English name,then play the game from this user
If you try to rename the name of your user,it will do nothing!System folder with the previous name will still remain and the system will use the old user name,and as we know, system folders,which are used for the proper operation of Windows itself Windows us to rename and will not give!
When you install the game,the path to the game must be in English!!!No Russian folders!
For example D:\games\Manhunt 2(as I have) and everything will work!
No D:\игры\Манхунт 2 should not be!!!!-THAT'S A LITTLE CLEARER!!!