3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
woof-woof 12.05.20 06:53 pm

From where many of the Spaniards? have to decide what is (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Admin please show up and give a plausible answer,from where so much ispanogovoryashchikh users on our server like they do here wormed. Is it possible to make it a separate channel? let it sit and talk to each other. It is better to see an empty chat than these strange words.
P/S. Who agrees with me, plyusuem.
21 Comments
Sort by:
p
pec 12.05.20

PENDEJO

f
feelthetrance 12.05.20

+
I think they, too, would be nice to see our Russian, strange speech)
everything will be better in General, if the channels are split)

S
Spiny 12.05.20

And count up to play such genres of games, like MMORPGs on a shared server?

w
woof-woof 12.05.20

feelthetrance
If we write in Rus layout, they see a blank message. They see only English layout and set the layout.
Admin really them by IP country a gun to another channel to throw?

L
Lodnar 12.05.20

woof-woof
But Spanish it like in Russia in Warcraft visible. But, yeah. This is terribly inconvenient when people of different languages on a single server.

G
GG4 12.05.20

woof-woof
In the 21st century not knowing the Spanish language is a disgrace.

w
woof-woof 12.05.20

We see their messages because the letters of the Latin. And that would see Rus letter, need Rus version of the Vario will love

f
feelthetrance 12.05.20

of which 80 per cent do not know English, that's for sure a shame in the 21st century. Why should I have to know Spanish ?

f
feelthetrance 12.05.20

But all do not care it seems:)

T
Tiger Goose 12.05.20

Hola, amigo. Estamos trabajando en este problema.

V
Vyxyxol 12.05.20

woof-woof
Chinga tu madre, pendejo.

w
woof-woof 12.05.20

It is sad that the Trolls before the admin ran:(

T
Tiger Goose 12.05.20

woof-woof wrote:
It is sad that the Trolls before the admin ran
El administrador no vendrá. Sólo la legión española le puede SIF & co.

V
Vyxyxol 12.05.20

woof-woof
Cabron.

L
Lodnar 12.05.20

I'm too lazy to Google the Translation to climb therefore, Russian - Humble yourself, Amigo.

K
K0RNY 12.05.20

Good time of day.

woof-woof wrote:
Admin please show up and give a plausible answer,from where so much ispanogovoryashchikh users on our server like they do here wormed.
Useranalysis the answer is probably one from Spanish-speaking countries they are here, and wormed. The fact that their numbers are growing, it is rather a positive change, the more players on the server, the better.

woof-woof wrote:
Is it possible to make it a separate channel? let it sit and talk to each other.
Created separate channels Warcraft III RUS-1, and Warcraft III ESP-1.

w
woof-woof 12.05.20

Unlikely, in this case, it will be seen discrimination. I do not think that it is reasonable.
What discriminiate on battle for Europe, this standard is made

P
PetrFort 12.05.20

provocative and fascist???? What are you talking about? Do you have any yourself on this server play ВК3? The question is, what can just be separated? What's wrong with that? As the tries. fascism???
1. With them it is impossible to communicate, almost nobody knows English, the banal English. But everyone at the beginning of the game will write a hola. What lovely guys, really?
2. They often logout, and the POH on the other. Ends up that the chat starts swearing at Laguerre, from both sides, and all total Lebanon. But not larger.
3. Well and a trifle, that they, the majority did not know how to play вк3.
4. Some (DaKeN - remember this person) loved posplit in their native holathe language (but fortunately at least the admins there).
I agree with the author of the theme, these guys make the game 22 using sword hellishly uncomfortable. As a result, I almost never play through this format. But as they say no great loss...

A
A.Soldier of Light 12.05.20

GG4 wrote:
In the 21st century not knowing the Spanish language is a disgrace.
Lol. If you said English, I would have agreed ^_^

Muskrat wrote:
Cabron
Wrong! Need for Speed: Carbon =]

Flitwick wrote:
That is, you being the initiator of the provocative and fascist Topeka complaining about trolls? Do you have a conscience?
But banned was you, you know, the irony 8)

D
Dwarvern Sniper XD 12.05.20

good teme