3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 12.05.20 06:53 pm

On GP 70 degrees.

Hi! That's actually the summer came. 35 degrees outside the window, inside a PC an average of 60.
While playing, accidentally touched the foot of the PC case and was surprised that it is so hot that if you put the hand, she was getting a little hot. Quickly opened and Hades was at a loss. CPU temperature was 55-57 degrees. And as much as 70 GP. Vidyuhi MSI GTX 950 Gaming 2G. Quickly opened the utility from MSI and has cut the cooling. Chipped up to 65. But then gradually rose to 70 degrees. On the street 35, room 31. In this situation it is a normal temperature? A computer no more a year.(it features in the profile)
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 12.05.20

GamerBro
Here is a stove. Put additional fans in the case.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

like that... I have my video card warmed up to almost 120 gradusov
finally so what if it's easy it's bad. this can be for miners. but if during the Igors must then map the full momentum to make if it does not help - the bad cooling of the card and close the case then

J
JOKERIVAN 12.05.20

GamerBro
Fuck yeah, normal is the temperature, especially in the heat, especially under load

A
AGS37 12.05.20

70-75 high normal mode, especially considering the temperature in the room.
the maximum that can be done is to remove one(or all) of the lid on the case that would be more open was the purge\air supply was better. Also more logical to see that with thermal paste on the graphics chip and dust in the case\graphics card - and of course to change the thermal paste and clean the body\graphics card
Spoiler
here I feel good in your body - dust to be seen, easy to maintain and purge air very good)aerocool strike-x air

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

xAGS37x
Corpocracy was going to clean, but dust a little. And paste to change think early. In August, only a computer together. But what really surprised is that the case really heated! Especially on the side where the motherboard is mounted. A hand to hold, but first a little hot. Okay, rules as rules at that temperature behind a Board. Thanks for the replies!

-
-SK.art- 12.05.20

GamerBro

temperature is absolutely normal. Even if up to 80 gr. warm up map, nichrome it will not.

O
OkGo 12.05.20

GamerBro
At a temperature of 31 degrees in the room, I would have experienced for themselves, not the graphics card)

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 12.05.20

GamerBro
If this temperature is simple, for this configuration, it is very hot.

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

-SK.art-
Yes? Okay. But now still remove the cover, clean from dust.
borer
There is not easy. At the time of the game. Just Otshel roll , the game turned. The temperature has fallen to 60.
OkGo
Ha, for myself Yes. Sitting under the fan, but something like helps. In the first ratio this summer, where the heat under 40

G
GG4 12.05.20

GamerBro
We must not under the fan to sit, and regularly take a cold shower after each use at least an hour you'll feel fine.

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.05.20

We have 42 in the shade every summer so the laptop in idle is heated to 56, so in the summer I try not to play. Made it a rule before the season to change heat paste and cleaned the machine from dust. Four years with Jackie, and while the rules. In the games once more rose to 89 on the VC.

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

GG4
And how sweaty rinks with friends? )
urban.kalabanovich
When I had the laptop, did the same thing. Cleaned from dust etc but in the end, August 16 covered with a copper basin =( Southbridge burned. Losses is on the rest on the shelf. So to say out of respect to him =) always wipe the dust. The laptop worked for 5 years. And have never been let down.

0Bers0 12.05.20

GamerBro
Losses is on the rest on the shelf. So to say out of respect to him =) always wipe the dust. The laptop worked for 5 years. And have never been let down.
Here you do nothing. Be thrown out and soared. Nothing takes place. Your children's toys is not the case keep the same?

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

0Bers0
I want it on the legs to deliver. But while there's no time motherboard from China to order.

0Bers0 12.05.20

GamerBro
Well then, Yes, I was just thinking you just keep. Well as calculator and lazikou to the Internet can be restored.

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

0Bers0
to do this, and I want to =)

D
DirtyLol 12.05.20

Yes everything is fine with you, do not worry. it was enough to open the office. website and find the Crete. temperature, and not to levitate himself and all the brains, right now you here the local experts advise housing in the tank to push. your 95 degrees.

f
fog666666 12.05.20

GamerBro
garbage that customers are talking about.

O
OGAG 12.05.20

GamerBro
Normal temperature, near the 950m 2gb, temperature up to 73-74 degrees given the fact that my laptop I a year if not cleaned and not changed the thermal paste, going to days to do everything.

h
hom1e 12.05.20

on my 1060 in normal games consistently 80
in simple - 50
summer.