3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 12.05.20 06:54 pm

[spoilers] the best guide to endings (NieR: Automata)

People has anyone seen Hyde not in alphabetical order but in order of their possible receipt?

Types: 1) T - sell your chip, 2) U - to explode in the bunker, etc.
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MISOGI 12.05.20

1.skills (Skills), pick Plug-in Chips, and then Destroy the Chip, All Chips and then choose the OS Chip.
2. Just hold B when you'll be in the bunker

M
Maks Vasilev 777 12.05.20

The Wolf Mercenary
Spielerkonto A – standard ending to open, complete the game for the first time.
Ending B – complete the game a second time with the same save file.
Ending C – beat the game for the third time and in the end, choose 2A. After the credits, select "no."
Ending D – complete the game a third time and at the end select 9S.
Ending E – after option C or D to select "Yes" in the end credits. Be careful: the save file will be deleted.
The ending is F – on a second playthrough after breaking Goliath don't do anything until the time is over.
Ending G – in the beginning of the second passage, gaining control of 9S run past the treasure chest, jump onto the crane and jump to the tower.
The ending H – when Goliath comes to town, just escape.
How to open all endings in NieR: Automata. Guide - Image 2
The ending I – At first passing in the Copied City defeat the boss Adam, and then, approaching 9S, leave the location.
Ending J – kill the pastor in Chapter 09-01_3.
The ending K – just eat the mackerel (Mackerel).
The ending is L – escape from the boss in Chapter 10-02.
Ending M – playing for the 2A, don't go in Pascal''s Village.
The ending N – kill all in Pascal''s Village.
The ending is O – at the third passage of escape from the last boss.
The ending is P – at the third passage, allow the virus to kill 2B.
Q ending – Chapter 11-07 not get to 2B and just go away.
How to open all endings in NieR: Automata. Hyde Image 3
Ending R – Chapter 14-05 kill the last robots in the Abandoned Factory.
The ending S of the third passage, in Chapter 17-01, run away from Popola and Devola, while the ending is not rasplachivaetsya.
The ending T – lift your OS Chip.
The ending U destroy the "Bunker" using self-destruct.
The ending V – Chapter 17-01 help Popola and Devola, but not break the tower, wait for the ending won't open.
The ending is W – Chapter 01-03_02 allow the robots to destroy 9S.
Ending X – Chapter 11-06 help 2B and 9S.
The ending Y – during the mission "Emil's Determination," let Emil to self-destruct. All weapons must be bled to the maximum.
The ending Z – Chapter 14-01 save Pascal, and then destroy it.

A
AlayaVijnana 12.05.20

The question for the third time to pass necessarily
Spoilersa 9S or can be for 2B?

M
Maks Vasilev 777 12.05.20

Kester
Spoilerage 2V will kill, you will play the A2 and 9S , you will in any case be playing for both, you just get to choose who first.

r
rkfel 12.05.20

getting Ending E ie deleted the save, and then what? all re-take, or how to write that will open a selection of episodes?(do not understand). Pumping heroes, weapons will be reset and swing again? please explain this...

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Max Vasilyev 777 wrote:
The ending is A standard ending to open, complete the game for the first time.
Ending B – complete the game a second time with the same save file.
Ending C – beat the game for the third time and in the end, choose 2A. After the credits, select "no."
Ending D – complete the game a third time and at the end select 9S.
Ending E – after option C or D to select "Yes" in the end credits. Be careful: the save file will be deleted.
The ending is F – on a second playthrough after breaking Goliath don't do anything until the time is over.
Ending G – in the beginning of the second passage, gaining control of 9S run past the treasure chest, jump onto the crane and jump to the tower.
The ending H – when Goliath comes to town, just escape.
How to open all endings in NieR: Automata. Guide - Image 2
The ending I – At first passing in the Copied City defeat the boss Adam, and then, approaching 9S, leave the location.
Ending J – kill the pastor in Chapter 09-01_3.
The ending K – just eat the mackerel (Mackerel).
The ending is L – escape from the boss in Chapter 10-02.
Ending M – playing for the 2A, don't go in Pascal''s Village.
The ending N – kill all in Pascal''s Village.
The ending is O – at the third passage of escape from the last boss.
The ending is P – at the third passage, allow the virus to kill 2B.
Q ending – Chapter 11-07 not get to 2B and just go away.
How to open all endings in NieR: Automata. Hyde Image 3
Ending R – Chapter 14-05 kill the last robots in the Abandoned Factory.
The ending S of the third passage, in Chapter 17-01, run away from Popola and Devola, while the ending is not rasplachivaetsya.
The ending T – lift your OS Chip.
The ending U destroy the "Bunker" using self-destruct.
The ending V – Chapter 17-01 help Popola and Devola, but not break the tower, wait for the ending won't open.
The ending is W – Chapter 01-03_02 allow the robots to destroy 9S.
Ending X – Chapter 11-06 help 2B and 9S.
The ending Y – during the mission "Emil's Determination," let Emil to self-destruct. All weapons must be bled to the maximum.
The ending Z – Chapter 14-01 save Pascal, and then destroy it.
This is how you have to be a nerd,all of course very stupid to have done that a bunch of times to go through the game that would have opened up new quests,opportunities and endings like that is not pleased with such a restriction,I understand, twice maybe,but three or more it is certainly hard,what right would the game really is made varied and interesting in terms of level design and enemies,but it's done poorly.
And originally the closed doors of the arena,it's all insanity,why do such a thing,I would add them when the DLC is already out.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
Well, the slashers and created to replay 50 times
I say nerd,another thing that people who don't have time,just do not get half the content from the game because I love it restricted in such a dull way.

Huskarl Crsd wrote:
And indeed such an individual as you have to play OSU and understand that games created to kill time and n*****s like you will kill him by bombing and cursing or wiping your brain from the scale
Not weak you have certainly bombed,well, it's from lack of intelligence,just don't next time you write nonsense,and even write about what you know nothing about.
And so what I can play,I will understand more without you.

d
digitalweird 12.05.20

saa0891
The nonsense you write here only because all of these endings can be open in less than an hour,you just have to download the desired Chapter of the game.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

digitalweird wrote:
The nonsense you write here only because all of these endings can be open in less than an hour,you just have to download the desired Chapter of the game.
What would the download Chapter how many times you have to pass the game do not tell the essence, I think you understand.

d
digitalweird 12.05.20

saa0891
Once you have to walk all the story.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

digitalweird wrote:
Once you have to walk all the story.
Well, you're writing nonsense,the Chapter selection only appears after the third passage.

d
digitalweird 12.05.20

saa0891
I wrote full story,and this one passage,as in all games.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

digitalweird wrote:
I wrote full story,and this one passage,as in all games.
The fact of the matter is that the choice of heads opens only after the third passage,i.e. you anyway need to beat the game three times,and no matter what you're going through the different characters,the essence of it is the number of passages.

d
digitalweird 12.05.20

saa0891
It's not three passing and one separated intermediate endings.

s
saa0891 12.05.20

digitalweird wrote:
It's not three passing and one separated intermediate endings.
Hmm,if you have one pass,I have no more questions,you're all clear.

d
digitalweird 12.05.20

saa0891
Similarly.

k
kostykD 11.01.21

saa0891 You
play the game twice, for different characters. "Third playthrough" is a continuation of the first two.