3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GREENGO93 12.05.20 06:54 pm

Win a unique map of Baron (failure/not yet) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wasn't able to win it first, so I decided to leave for later, was to pass the story and now stumbled upon a problem...

In the story, I saved the children from the orphanage on Baloth and saved the wife of Baron (after completing the first Ghost in the cave quest, which has possessed the horse and took the children, then for the three witches, it all ended up the fact that the Baron's wife went mad and he went to look for her healer)

In the castle of the Baron I found his map guinta and letter like. Some time later I did a variety of quests and stumbled upon a problem with the quest High stakes, namely Boost your cards for guinta by defeating other players. The approximate strength of your collection 4/5, although I gained on the job, and leafing through done, I saw that Baron I didn't win (although the map he me on the table left).

Now I don't know how and where to find it in the Internet found nothing about the Baron, where he can be with his wife.

Might not he have to give me 5 different map (although information on this quest I found on the Internet).

PS, game version 1.12, thanks for your help and attention!
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abibas25 12.05.20

GREENGO93
no, you just have to look for vendors you haven't won yet to do all the quests on Quint and go further in the story! I will continue the quest after which you get some very strong cards and the tournament will become available. So don't worry) Just pass the game on.

S
Sativum 12.05.20

GREENGO93
He is not. Just look for anyone can play. Everywhere. On skellige, in Velenje, in the White Garden and buy cards from merchants.

P
Prohibitor 12.05.20

Well Baron you will not find, so either, as said above, it is necessary to look for those who have not played, or this card can be obtained only through the console.

B
Bupycop 12.05.20

GREENGO93
Rather just didn't work for this card, which he leaves, after the departure, you receive a reward, with victory in quinte with him.

M
Movsha 12.05.20

a list of all cards and where to get them
http://www.diablo1.ru/witcher3/cards.php

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

There is nothing terrible in that map you just took and didn't win. Does the logic of development is not clear that the map is still present? Otherwise it was not stupid. Go forth in quest of high stakes, everything is fine)))

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

Bupycop
It's not is revision, but just done right, above explained.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.05.20

And I found his card after he hanged himself, unfortunately.

B
Bupycop 12.05.20

Stribogg
I'm not talking about the map meant is revision and about the fact that his job remained, as he said, hanging up the challenge to win the map and Baron

S
Stribogg 12.05.20

Bupycop
It's all true, win the map is failed because it is, to map- done ( or something like this)

N
Nic_Gamster 12.05.20

What if Baron had me in the story himself?