3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VVitaly 12.05.20 06:54 pm

The conditions of pumping arms (Sniper Elite 4)

Please help, I do not understand which are the conditions of the pumping? If not difficult, please lay out the screens and or the conditions themselves, at least for the initial trunks. Thank you.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gino Pane 12.05.20

On the selection screen napajanja written when the trunk choose. If you don't see, later I will make a screenshot.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

VVitaly
In the main menu go to Display player"
Spoiler
then in the Costume , improvements
Spoiler
on page improvements hover a mouse over the option and a window appears with the terms of his loan
Spoiler

V
VVitaly 12.05.20

nestrbob
Thank you very much!!!

C
Com_Bat 12.05.20

the conditions of flow found but the grenades on the belt can not find ? In order to recoil on him !?

R
Roman Fomichev 12.05.20

Com_Bat
not all Krauts grenades on belts.

C
Com_Bat 12.05.20

Roman Fomichev
Figured pumped .Thank you for your responsiveness.

n
novel7678998 28.02.21

tell me how to make 100 kills of the enemy marked with binoculars

b
burun33 29.11.21

we can pump any weapon (everything, without exception), the first mission "island of san selini:.
on the right, below there is a German at the road, behind him the grass is crawling, sit down, mark him with binoculars, press F5..1..shot in the head. 2 ..in a grenade on his belt. 3 .. no damage. 4 .. 100 kills, 5. multiple surroundings by an explosion - this is a canister by the truck. after firing, press F9 .. and again, all the way.
With a disguised sound: ( right there) wait for the sound of a flying plane and press F5, 6. just kill "by the surroundings - from the tower you can see 200m gun walks under the hook with a load
double kill:
from the entrance to the right, into the tunnel, without lingering stealthily straight ahead and to the left, to the second grass, but to the side of the right, from there wet 3 Germans along the course. approach the fence over the cliff, at the bottom there is a platform with trucks and barrels, wait for the officer to approach the barrels, press F5, shoot the barrels, press F9
shots from above - in the same place, the same ... but at the Germans running below.
You can also ricochet from there or go down below
ps: it happens that a couple of barrels can be pumped from one place (the first German).
after changing the barrel, do not forget to press F5 and be the first to download the masked sound.
you will figure out how to run to a German until you lose your pulse (do not forget to shoot from the right barrel). with anatomy too (you will find it, if you smoked the primer, then ..try it)
that's all I remembered.
I almost forgot. If you need other trunks to bring to mind: "Esc" / leave the game. - Not to the desktop / single / select the task / the island of San Celini / select not pumped and go ahead. By the way, during the pumping of the trunks, the Ranks-ranks will be pumped