3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RtKnuma 12.05.20 06:55 pm

Crash when switching to skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

All the time crashes when screen saver starts the transition to the Islands of Skellige, version Steam. I faced anyone?
88 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 12.05.20

Potsony already on the island climb, and I in the prologue of the 11th hour sit...

E
Ecser 12.05.20

Same problem :( tried everything, nothing helps. The same Steam version.
PS. I see you have the steam version has more bugs.

E
Ecser 12.05.20

RtKnuma
And video card of what you have?

R
RtKnuma 12.05.20

Core i7 4770, Gtx 580, 16GB

E
Ecser 12.05.20

Steam + Nvidia(up to 9th series), all people with missions is the common denominator.

E
Ecser 12.05.20

RtKnuma
As it turned out it was broken saves. Now friend, for stimulating checked myself , my save game it crashes and its running fine. So will have to replay. :(

S
Sergey Grabovich 12.05.20

Was posokrushatsya with different saves , save game crash roughly on the head about finding Buttercup. But, if anyone find how to fix.

S

Does it make sense to go further in the campaign mode, hoping that everything would be alright?

P
Pavel Kim Romanovich 12.05.20

Sergei Grabovich
Buttercup saved then went to skelling all is loaded without problems

S

Pavel Romanovich Kim
Departures begin after you start to take not story quest Unraveling a ball . Even if before taking the quest, the points fasttravel on skellige open. When you move on skellige through the map,there is a departure in a transitional video. If skellige is not open then crash when you sail on the ship occurs. At least I have so.

R
RtKnuma 12.05.20

I found an old save game where you start on skellige. But then when you move to other locations still crashes. Wait for the patch)

h
hellden120992 12.05.20

RtKnuma
I have that problem when moving from the island of Skelling on Velen or Novograd, then there are 2 locations to turn fine, but these crashes((( I'm th only not tried, it is useless... and if you replay it as if the saves soon from sujecki job freak

s
shtraf11 12.05.20

The same problem, GOG version and resources enough...but what happens when you play a video and a departure..
wrote in support, put crashreport...
----
the only thing that has helped is rolled back at the time when there is no quest Unraveling a ball. All saves after taking it do not work for the transition to Skellige.

h
hellden120992 12.05.20

shtraf11
I, too, Gogh, vidyuhi radeon r9 290 intel core i5, 8gb, all on ultra fly
and here trouble
the last save I have on the skelling first task, trying to go back - nope, same problem

h
hellden120992 12.05.20

shtraf11
and said nothing?

h
hellden120992 12.05.20

no one tried to download a different distribution and there saves to throw?

s
shtraf11 12.05.20

hellden120992
yet.
I have to download again the game?
As far as I understand, it is important the lack on the quest of Unraveling the tangle....what will happen after return from Skellige and take the quest again, do not know...If the answer from the support here I am sure to write. But the problem is not frequent.

h
hellden120992 12.05.20

Yes, I noticed, I was googling last night, and now wondering what to do and how to accomplish your goal if you answer, I would be grateful

S

shtraf11
will the same crashes, such as the quest of unraveling the tangle, there is not 1. Off the forum about a couple similar write.

S

discussion off the forum, if anyone is interested to follow the development of events http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/39380-Crash-when-traveling-to-Skellige