3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexanderfandeev 12.05.20 06:56 pm

What Season Pass?

And so, believing myself to be a gamer who needs to play all the DLC is popping up a question, both in principle and at all once, What kind of Season Pass??? for example is a game Call Of Duty Black Ops III, and some additions, and have the Season Pass and only buy the season pass cheaper than all the supplements, and then there's the question, if I buy only subscription, I have all the supplements that have at the moment? And when will come out new I'm going to get them for free? Enlighten knowledge and Sundry.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 12.05.20

Let's start with the basic fact.
As the name suggests, the Season Pass is season pass, the acquisition of which gives you access to the extra content (i.e. DLC) game, for which you buy it. Because now a lot of games have DLC of various types/sizes/quality, and often players are offered the opportunity to purchase seasonal workers to advance to all together and not very touchy about DLC.

As a rule, the main differences between the a"picker in that:
1) For it you're paying a slightly smaller amount than purchasing all the DLC separately (not dramatically, but some amount you can save depends on the prices).
2) You get the entire content and once the new DLC comes out - you have a gun get it and start the download. The same thing works with those additions that have already happened: bought a picker - got access to what is already there and to those that will come in the future.
However, there is one subtlety, namely that the picker does not always give access absolutely to all the extra content and many other DLC in its package you can not log in and they will have to buy separately. But, as a rule, it concerns mostly small DLC that nothing particularly important not have and their absence is especially for you do not hit.
3) For the acquisition of seasonal workers publisher/developer often can reward and throw any small but pleasant bonus.
But of course, it all depends on the policy/attitude of the publisher/developer because if some of the acquisition of the picker may something gift, it does not guarantee that the same will go with someone else.
It is possible, in principle, to write something small, but I think the gist I gave.

And now you can move on to examples.
If you look at the series of Call of Duty, then it is, as a rule. there are 4 major additions, a picker for them, and any other tinsel, for example, skins for weapons, cards for the background of the player, and similar trinkets.
The same Black Ops 3 a picker is 2299р, and large additions (which are calculated a picker) are each worth 675 rubles. Because multiplying 675 rubles for 4, get 2700R = ie paying for a picker 2299р you will save 400 rubles + can receive anything as a gift (at least in Activision's taken to swearing and remember bad word, but they often throw in something bonus for owners of seasonal workers).
And of course, by purchasing a picker, you will get all 4 add-ons. The first two (at the time of writing this post) you will be added immediately, since is out now and you will immediately begin to download them. And the other two will be added as soon as released.

You can take the example of another recent game: Fallout 4. He also has a picker and it costs 1799р. And also it has add-ons that far, that's three things, but in the future, it may be something else.
Additions to F4 are each worth 2557р, thereby, buying a picker you will save already 758 RR (I think it's quite a significant amount). Similarly, by purchasing a picker all these add-ons (now they have all come out) will be immediately added to you and you will begin to download and install.

And similar examples can be quoted from many other games with DLC and seasonal workers for them.

PS
And of course, in the end, it is necessary to clarify that the Season Pass thing, as a rule, is designed for those players who want to get a full game experience (C) (i.e., those who do come in handy all that extra content contained in the picker).
Therefore, before you purchase a picker to a game, first think and decide for yourself - do you really need it. Simply because if you want a specific DLC, then maybe it makes sense to only buy this DLC for a much smaller amount than for a picker with all the other DLC. And, of course, Vice versa - if you know what you really want to all together, then you can buy a picker and not sweating (however, just in case, check out the description and information about the picker and what it includes - just in case).

Something like that. If you have any more questions on the subject, you can ask. I'm not a know-it-all, but with what I can - tell.

F
Frost07032 12.05.20

The Season Pass is a set which includes extras:

N
Nurg 12.05.20

SCAR.
Well explained, even a new learned, thanks

K
Kamishini1993 12.05.20

Never take seasonal workers from Yubisoft

b
bmw 7 e38 12.05.20

As said SCAR., not all games season pass includes all DLC. The Incentive is easy to determine for reviews to the Season Pass. Usually people write a negative review to a seasonal pass, which explains that the Season Pass includes all the extras. Examples: Borderlands 2 ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/218560/ ), Dying Light( http://store.steampowered.com/app/335810/ ).
You need to be careful when buying the season pass.

S
Sacros 12.05.20

and be careful when buying full sets (game and DLS) - there usually cram a picker like DLS, especially if you sell it at a discount!

K
KONOR1757 12.05.20

And if I bought the season pass for game how to get DLC which is already out ?

d
darkpromo 12.05.20

KONOR1757
It's a gun on the day of release should be tied to the account, and then through the library can be installed.

P
Pups 81 27.01.21

Hello. With my friend ps4, he downloads games from me if I buy myself a season ticket and he installs it or he needs to buy it separately.

F
FallOut0877 27.01.21

Pups 81
And it will install