3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
YAD 12.05.20 06:57 pm

What language mother of the Templars? (Assassin's Creed)

Searched through all the dictionaries, but similar did not find, from a friend of the linguist asked, a week later he was told that MAPELOR (or something like that) means act so, it's in Latin spahr poluchaetsa?
74 Comments
Sort by:
Y
YAD 12.05.20

and the question is not: how to change the difficulty level? and the odd is too easy......

K
K.e.k.s 12.05.20

In a game like one level of complexity, and it can't be changed.

D
DupaVoz 12.05.20

Actually, they're in German, English and I think French a wee chat. The first two 100%, about a third - I don't uvereny

K
K.e.k.s 12.05.20

But probably in French, although I do not know.

D
Devion 12.05.20

The Templars speak French, the Teutonic order in German, the Saracens in Turkish, others in English, well, not mother of course and as lightly swear)))
then precisely translate the phrase who cares...

_
_PooH_ 12.05.20

Devion,translate,all his life tried to understand what they Balakan,but did not understand

D
DemonMM 12.05.20

:DDDD what a topic you guys ))carbon !

and level of complexity there...

K
K.e.k.s 12.05.20

and level of complexity there
One level of complexity.

D
DemonMM 12.05.20

well, if the choice of difficulty NO choice then why say 1 level of difficulty?

K
K.e.k.s 12.05.20

why say 1 level of difficulty?
Well, if he's really alone, and it can't be changed, then how do you even reply?

D
DemonMM 12.05.20

Okay not as is not necessary ..let it be 1...

-
--Endryu-- 12.05.20

On tampliera they spreat! And actually there's a bunch of languages beyond that nightmare.

T
Toma 12.05.20

I'm in exactly the dismantled German and French. These languages can't be lured)) And the German even to the same know a little. It was so fun to hear them with some gloomy voice say che-thread of type what are You doing? I'll show you!))))

D
Devion 12.05.20

The Templars speak the language of the territory where there are, so part speaks Turkish part French and German.. In French from what understand is swear, something like I will hunt you down UB**Doc, still often like to shout leave it to me)) well, and so you can't hide...

m
mathafaker 12.05.20

I have in Russian!!!))))):)

D
DupaVoz 12.05.20

Lol, especially for someone version did?

S
Shady PG 12.05.20

the knights Templar-part of the army of krestanova.the crusaders warriors of king Richard.king Richard the stories rule England.so the Templars speak English.

D
DupaVoz 12.05.20

The lessons of history is, of course, well, that's just the game we are discussing. And yet - what is shown exactly in it, but not in the textbook. And if I hear the words in German or French, so the way it is.

D
Devion 12.05.20

Doctor Zero And that in the middle ages people were not taught foreign?)) Or do you think living in Russia only speak Russian?)) And if you knew the history of language such as English has disappeared after the Norman conquest) half the words in nineshnem English is a French word)

B
Baza_KAiF 12.05.20

I have a pirate sometimes speak their often in Russian, about when the will in its death throes it in English because I hear words like Help, help mi!, Help mi pliz pliiiiz AAAA-death