3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 12.05.20 06:58 pm

Technical problems (James Bond 007: Blood Stone)

Discussing problems with the game...
96 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dj0rni 12.05.20

The problem with the sound in the videos decided?!

d
dimas 24 12.05.20

when you run, gives Application failed to start because it is configured incorrectly !!! Cho do help !!! Windows XP sp3

[
[Ga1g3] 12.05.20

Solution of strong lags in Task Manager looking for a process Bond.exe, right click, select priority Low.

L
Levandovskij 12.05.20

Please help: the game crashes after the cutscene with the exploding machine - just dumped on a slave. table.
System - Win XP video - ATI (latest driver).

b
banderas0121 12.05.20

Guys doesn't help priority......any set.............don't know what to do.......help...

M
Mah Damage 12.05.20

Tried all that only is possible on several computers and came to the conclusion - some CPU heat up to 80 degrees from the first second of the game, with other games this has not been noticed - on the face of a sloppy port (the patch is not likely to fix it, humble). Glitches on some graphics cards and processors and with the same Opera - the Studio used a limited set of hardware to optimize for the console, fit the different pieces of iron were not. And finally, the third fact - the PC 2007 (the old dualcor, some kind of GeForce 2007 with 256 MB, 1 GB of RAM) pulled the game 40 FPS on max settings 1680*1050, but bogged down the previous game bond quantum of Solace. The conclusion - or another vyser from the category and on the console everything is fine, even though the administration do, or just spiral the hands of the game developer. Went to pull the game from the torrent 360...

S
Sekator500 12.05.20

I had strange freezes on win64 windows 7 I think figs with him put on the screw adjacent the same 32bit Windows installation to the beginning of the game on the ship was faster but in open spaces, sometimes there are small some snacks but the funny thing went through several dynamic scenes and with cars and ackim unit in the tunnel no brakes. In short, as strange, now downloaded miniobraz to crack not to use, like became more bright and 64bit Windows try anyone can I have just seems. Enjoyed the last demon with all the included options.

-http://rghost.net/3162195

v
verton76 12.05.20

the game went without a single lag. settings max 60 FPS

V
Vitaliy__Druzhinin 12.05.20

People help,I vidyuhi gtx280 1gb 4gb ram XP service pack 3,like have to go but comes quietly ,write your name , then activate(i.e., start playing) and throws games all the time and once popped up an error cheto eror display_n4!what to do don't know help me,if anyone knows what it is!

F
Fokusnik LOL 12.05.20

help in the game every 5-10 seconds the game stop for 1-2 seconds )

S
Schram 12.05.20

About the brakes. I think that it is in the disk. I have 2 core, 2 gig RAM, 9600GT Windows 7/32 and it works on the highest setting. Nothing slows. However, some movies are not transferred, and everything is fine.

M
May Allister 12.05.20

The magician.
Almost everyone, every 1-2 seconds, slows down for 5-10 seconds.

F
Fokusnik LOL 12.05.20

I have a short 2 core , 6 gigs of RAM , 9600GT , Win 7/64 )

m
m1ster646 12.05.20

it does not tell of the problem...so I installed the game start and writes error of the EXE file that it is configured correctly a reinstallation may solve the problem,but reinstallation does not help

t
tabak96 12.05.20

I have a problem,the mouse does not work in the game(I have joy)put it on the emulator from the joy box,joy works but the button shows as a keyboard(to type press ctrl)can make to the mouse worked or button of joy shone?

t
tabak96 12.05.20

all agreed the mouse works

S
Schram 12.05.20

m1ster646 ! If you don't have problems during the installation, the matter in the disk. Galima pirates! Buy a copy 1C. Can certainly put nodvd, better if it is from 1S. Try to put compatibility with Windows.

B
Bloodtim005 12.05.20

xXxNikolai well Done ATP for the advice helped me !!!!!!!!! the brakes have gone !!!!! everything is OK !

M
Merge 12.05.20

Podmahivat rollers - okay, figs with them. On YouTube look :)
But when you start the level, can manage only the mouse. As soon as you press any key - hangs :D
Save AltTab to the desktop, and while holding the Esc key, click on the game window James Bond 007 - Blood Stone, then the main menu appears from which again you can continue(Resume game) to manage only the mouse^^
And the game itself is good, until the mouse control...
Conjured gamepad support, nothing. Keyboard Mitsumi PS-2 tested over the years, the wood is not required.

Will have to buy a 17 button mouse to play it :P

N
NickyJayson 12.05.20

installed the game, open and on black screen is not coming(((