3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikto 12.05.20 06:59 pm

Lovecraft

What is the best film he has made in his works ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fullmetal White Turtle Ag 12.05.20

Dagon.

W
Wolfenstein 12.05.20

DAGON of course . Although the rest is also worth a look , but they are very old and certainly inferior to Dagon in entertainment .

N
Novechog Vernulso On Bano 12.05.20

No one
If for any reason you don't know then here is game in his book - mine is better than any movie.

A
Andolini 12.05.20

Lovecraft rocks. Dagon has recently revised and rocked rare mute (!) black and white film the Call of Cthulhu. I was surprised...

V
Vysokiy 12.05.20

Lovecraft taxis

M
Merkava 12.05.20

CTHULHU!!!

V
VoRf1 12.05.20

Where Dagon to get you?

Z
ZLOY 12.05.20

Dagon
option 1 - Oblivion
option 2 - the Witcher.

A
Ajtaren Werzax 12.05.20

The film Dagon is only good so that he is the only film about the Great Dagon by Lovecraft. pretty average movie casual proshedshee on the novel the Shadow over Innsmouth. For naimenee the best it can see the music there is good. I love Lovecraft and his books, they are not at all hard to read as those who write books obviously did not read. Any book by H. p. Lovecraft part of the puzzle additional puzzle where you find the following reading his book, all the characters and events are interrelated and interact among themselves in different stories. What about movies would like to know how many of them what are and what are, after all, He wrote more than horror,is a psychological Thriller with hints of an ancient history. A large part written by him is not fiction,it is real religion, countries,continents and cultures. I am very glad that there is a post where interested in the work of this zamechatelno writer.

D
Dairel 12.05.20

Call of Cthulhu - great movie..
and the books of Lovecraft in General is pretty boring, he is in every piece trying to play on the same (I read a dozen stories and several novels) - ancient, chilling horror of unknown origin.. I fed up and I gave up reading Lovecraft.. like actually Call of Cthulhu and mountains of Madness.. else brings boredom.. can advise more work that can give me new experience? )

O
Otec Viktorius 12.05.20

can advise still works, able to give me a new experience? )
http://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/2506178/

D
Dairel 12.05.20

thank you, father, that I know so well and practice.. I have Lovecraft :))

O
Otec Viktorius 12.05.20

Well, he could, helped))

R
ReservoirDOG 12.05.20

There is the exact sequence of books about Cthulhu, Dagon,?
And if so, pliz tell me.

432379_453csz_as5i9090 12.05.20

LOVECRAFT TAXIS!!

O
OlegPP3 12.05.20

Plan to buy the book the Call of Cthulhu, painfully well everything about her respond.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.05.20

Look, read Lovecraft is very difficult, not all can get it on here. But if you get used to his manner of writing, you might even enjoy it. Personally I liked it.

L
Lunh 12.05.20

Some heavy , oppressive feeling after his books. I could not long survive, abandoned.

S
Stardrageddon 12.05.20

With Lovecraft well Vinterriket 2002, the year to listen to, really helps heighten the atmosphere.

S
ScaryFad 12.05.20

He writes pretty dark, but very atmospheric. But the style of narration is too heavy, too much description.
Overall, really like it.