3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaczor.Original 12.05.20 06:59 pm

Everything on the mod Company of Heroes: Modern Combat (Company of Heroes)

Here you can write all the problems with the mod!
31 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nickname_kolya 12.05.20

Where can I find the crack , when and why the Chinese play , destroy all and not a window appears that I won

N
Nickname_kolya 12.05.20

Where can I find the crack , when and why the Chinese play , destroy all and not a window appears that I won

B
Blaczor.Original 12.05.20

Nickname_kolya
Yes no in development! but the Chinese have a patch to fix it!

N
Nickname_kolya 12.05.20

What patch and where to download ?

B
Blaczor.Original 12.05.20

about think out of the Mod itself needs to update!

123fghkmazx 12.05.20

I have problems and issues very very much !!! I like all of the user made but in my game nothing has changed. what do I do?? maybe because the pirates?? and how to solve problems. who may be the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

123fghkmazx 12.05.20

but damn yeah help anyone with the installation!!!!!!!!! I'm already nervous!!!!!!

M
Mr.Ray 12.05.20

People where to download a map of the Montargis Region (8) ?

v
vladimir22666 12.05.20

Nothing has changed! What to do?!

j
jeka.jeayjo 12.05.20

I have it.... not complaining but I have a problem why when I just finish building a barracks on me already tanks artillery soldiers and immediately lose can someone tell me what to do put a trainer for a game but when you put that all me full Khan but there are also trainer similar mod called cheatmod say that the idea of Robit but when you do all the installation that is not working I press the combination the zero attention if someone knows help please as really want to play but can't because of this whole buzz disappears

K
Kirich 12.05.20

jeka.jeayjo

-And You the level of difficulty changed?

j
jeka.jeayjo 12.05.20

changed things completely I only barracks was constructed, they've already the tanks.

j
jeka.jeayjo 12.05.20

I then uninstalled the game installed the new update but did not put and norms but now the latest version is a cooler texture better.

K
Kirich 12.05.20

I'm glad You got it.=)

O
ODST Rico 12.05.20

and we have the steam version we will be?

O
ODST Rico 12.05.20

I wrote that can't read,or whatever,the media file is shorter doesn't work,please help

O
ODST Rico 12.05.20

and when you start the launcher it POPs up a window which says in XML document (1,2) error

K
Kirich 12.05.20

ODST Rico

Ask here:http://rucoh.ru/forum/12-59-1

T
Tytanyumm 12.05.20

And on this Supplement have cheats or trainers?

K
Kirich 12.05.20

Tytanyumm

I do not know. Cheats do not use.