3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dedushka Avtobus 12.05.20 07:00 pm

Black screen at the end of the mission, \"Ship collectors\" (Mass Effect 2)

I decided to re-take the second mass effect.Got to the mission with ship collectors.When the end of the mission, approach the Shuttle, there is a black screen.The sound is, like I even can walk, but can not see a goddamn thing.
I had already downloaded a different Repack, does not help

Maybe someone faced with such problem?
P. S is this topic on the forums already, and for a long time, but I have not found them here too much
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teranaft234 12.05.20

System requirements are the same ?
To load an early save and re-take again, tried ?
Press the space bar to skip the animation ?

D
Dedushka Avtobus 12.05.20

Teranaft234
Pereprohodil.A bunch of times.
System.rules are the same
Press the space bar...
Pressed.Didn't work

T
Teranaft234 12.05.20

Grandpa Bus
Several times to poke into the hole, not one. With each press, switches the scene.
At what point is black, while landing or during the evacuation ?

D

Teranaft234
When we approach the Shuttle.Scenes no no.Just appears the dark screen.While you can run and shoot.I tried blindly to get there, but it seems it didn't help.

I'll try all the mission to go again

D

Teranaft234
And for some unknown to me magic cut-scene started!

S
Sidorovich12 12.05.20

Grandpa Bus
I had something similar was on a mission to help Zayed, when upon landing on the planet was a black screen but the sound of the game and the cutscene was.
Turned out the problem was with a bonus appearance at Zayed. Changed to default and once norms become. Perhaps you have as well with some sort of Persian?

D

Sidorovich12
I Tain outfit the other set.If you face this problem again,I will keep in mind

F
FB-111A 12.05.20

Try in video settings to a minimum to put. If antialiasing is enabled then turn it off,or Vice versa turn. I have had this problem. 4 times passed. Here's something I found on the mile Try reinstall DirectX and update the drivers. (not only video)
And by the way try to minimize the game screen there may lurk error. (Shift+Alt or Shift+ ESC)
As happened to me with Battlefield 2. https://otvet.mail.ru/question/38026385

D

FB-111A
I already wrote that the solution to the problem was found.I just from the beginning pereproshel mission.In any case,thank you for responded