3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King Stret 12.05.20 07:01 pm

Lost connection to the EA servers (Battlefield 1)

When entering the game is ALWAYS a connection to the EA servers has been lost,and takes a long time,about 5 minutes to reconnect(with the right overlay is in the works(some written other plays what)) ,after reconnection the menu does not have many icons(icon cases,medals,modes,the game settings in the main menu even some labels without icons(well, ie pictures with soldiers, etc,as not even background,just cheto gray))
The game is looking for 5-10 minutes and says error,could not find players.
However, if we are to serv comes,it never crashes and no lag,that is, if you go to serv - no problem,the problem is in the menu
Always turn off the firewall,the firewall had been cut out,the antivirus also,the router restarted,nothing helped.The game pumped.
Help what to do :C
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 12.05.20

Infa not weaving,but try the overlay origin disable.Somewhere vaguely heard.

K
King Stret 12.05.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
It's in-game screen Origin?

K
King Stret 12.05.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
did not help

K
King Stret 12.05.20

S
ScorpionBSG 12.05.20

The same nonsense, disabling the in-game screen doesn't help, they just can not log in network mode...
Despite the fact that tried on different OSes to run, it's useless... let's See what tech support will write, maybe stupid account get blocked, dunno.

K
King Stret 12.05.20

ScorpionBSG
I solved the problem,I read on the forum of EA-Yes. Just turn off in the settings, DX 12 (ie put 11) and all immediately loaded all at once.and icons from there,the game goes down from 8 minutes and 30 seconds. before looking for a fight for about 10 minutes,now 2 seconds.

S
ScorpionBSG 12.05.20

King Stret
Alas, but to me this method didn't help, so off DX12, to no avail...

K
KapJlcoH_88 12.05.20

To start the computer in clean boot mode, or to switch to DX11

A
AndrikDru 12.05.20

Wrote to tech support