3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gaidukk 12.05.20 07:02 pm

Than to fix shish kebab? (Fallout 3)

Than to repair the weapon, except the dealers? Prompt, plz, and then the new broke to collect.
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
VASS 12.05.20

Shish-kebab and repaired. Assemble as required and fix it :-)

G
Guardian. 12.05.20

A very unusual question.)

76RUS 12.05.20

I do not know what is repaired... Easier to fix at merchants...

C
ClubN 12.05.20

Yes, actually it's not the right thing

G
Guardian. 12.05.20

At corresponding skill - very useful.

V
VeerMan 12.05.20

Shish kebab I was always against the wild ghouls..so beautiful!!!!I like the current from the shelter came out right behind him .But why fix?????Easier to do again(I always do),well, or a caravan proposerai then fix it,but I rarely see!!Shhhhh

R
Razryshitel 12.05.20

In short, the scheme is very simple. Found caravan, fixed. Killed, fuck it and he got swag the way I always play!!!)))

A
Artmis 12.05.20

Damn, you guys, one saysI rarely see!!Shhhhhandin Short, the scheme is very simple. Found caravan, fixed. Killed, fuck it and he got swag the way I always play!!!))). Not chtoli easier to get in any settlement where Korovniki go(rivet city,megaton,Paradise falls,community,unity temple)just standing at the place where they stand waiting for 1 hour, or 2-3 well until you get the right caravan. Order-1Док Hoff 2Вольфганг 3Ворон 4Харрит.

G
Guardian. 12.05.20

Isn't it easier to get the scheme in location F. Scott Key Trail & Campground?

_
_Jeriko_ 12.05.20

I heard that Jericho's good with shishkebab

M
Mark 8 12.05.20

AA I've been all the schemes found. Three. Though I forgot where. Last about SATCOM on the table in the shack near there for a long time. But Jack better.I checked. I'm an expert on Fallouta. Yes. He must continue to modernizirovat.

B
Baks_Bani-19 12.05.20

Shish-kebab can be done in a decent condition at level 11 with level of repair 100. Nashet circuits I 2 found.

W
Wasteland 12.05.20

Collected many such devices, but never had a chance to try them in action... Well, I'm not a fan of close combat! I like a neat job, 1 shot - 1 corpse =)))
Interested, against whom the most effective shish-kebabs? ))

C
Challenger707 12.05.20

Shish kebab is good to use against all riffraff: Scorpions (not the giants), kratocracy, mad dogs, the raiders, armed with machetes. Perfectly proved themselves in the underground in the struggle against the ghouls. it is unwise to use shish against enemies that are strong in melee (Yao-Gai, bog)

Before, I always used it as one of the main (even under it's value it sounded), but now he's broke and too lazy to go new, though, and have all parts.

As for repair, you can go into a minefield. There are all the parts. Motorcycles (fuel and brake), lawn mower (blade) and stoves in homes (pilot light). Collect, create new and connect. One shish is the main bloodsucker from Meresti.

O
Optimizer 12.05.20

Not weak weapons in the hands of Charon - and not just against trash, he generally likes.
Repeatedly saw, as he bashed them supermoto, Bolotnikov and robots. Sometimes
such skirmishes with the Enclave, but with varying degrees of success (i.e. sometimes the Charon were lucky
but it was not the pattern). This tactic failed only against the Claws, here he is
he needs to yawn (my shish-kebab doesn't use), and in the VATS-e easy to score Claw.
Of course, you have to have a repair of 100 in order to the instance you created was perfect, and the humor in the fact that in the hands of Charon's weapons are not spoiled at all! Anyway, after it
Charon, pumping (she as in the F2 comes with getting napisem some experience).

K
Kogot Smerti 12.05.20

This is a cool vesch..I did with this knife claws went..pyro only Skill needed)

P
Poenarum 12.05.20

Collect all three schemes to the new maximum.
Remember the components and for me falling under the hand carefully put in a backpack for the new instance
The easiest and most budget option: repaired at Moira, and then spent money for repairs in reverse order to steal.
While a high repair to fix other shish-kebabs.