3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20 07:02 pm

Bitterblack Isle (Dragon's Dogma)

Tell me, is there a way to return to the point where teleported to the surface? The teleportation stones fully, but they work only in one direction. It's very inconvenient when you need to, for example, to clear found cursed items. On the mainland, I put the stone, teleported to town, threw off the materials in the repository, did upgrade the equipment and returned to the starting point, and here it is necessary to re-run all the way, but still killed those Ogres, spawn every five minutes. To beat them is not difficult, but long. Use to restore the stones of the cleft, if they cannot teleport.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.05.20

Svetoslav

No, but defeating a boss is the evil eye and cursed the Bishop, will open a short way to the entrance to the island, the main thing not to miss

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
After the eye of the Inquisitor and I already opened the lattice on the surface, but not enough, besides the dealer, where you can do an upgrade, constantly changing location, and you can find him only in the sanctuary, and it is quite far from the surface, even in a short way. In General I get so climbed to the top, cleared the items while I was running to the dealer to do the upgrade, I navibul new, ran back, and so several times, just treading water. Zatar amulets and potions to go deeper, but while down on the way had to kill some old ogres and a bunch of trash. In the end, till he came to the starting point, there is nothing even heal, if that. And all you have to do on the new.

Maybe there is some sort of mod to increase the respawn time of monsters? For example, to put 7 days, but not so much that is out of location, again Hello, again, all alive. This pisses me off.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

Yoshemitsu
Another question: Randome or permanent loot in chests that are behind doors that are opened with the moon crystals? If I am not satisfied that in the trunk, does it make sense to replay from earlier save? If random, then is there any condition for updating the content of the chests. I ask, then I found all three of these crystal and loot caught the one that I already had in stock.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.05.20

Svetoslav

Always the same, sometimes only changing places, but other players may not be the things that drop you from a class depends, but in the normal chests on the island loot randoman and it is possible to farm, trying to knock better (if passed the main game completely and you're still the same character, and if a lot of free time). That is, looking for a chest, continue, open, if it is nonsense, took the sword Godsbane from ending the game, kill the stone of resurrection is not necessary to use, upload sohranyalku and see what will happen this time. Sometimes the damned things fall out of the 3rd level. But in all of the chests it makes no sense to use only those which have more expensive things, they usually differ from regular chests. That is, if you had a cluster fault in 2000 at a time, it means this chest can drop a good thing. It is also possible to farm mimics in chests of them also can fall a good thing

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Tried to change class and load a previous save, still over the moon door is the same. By using the Godsbane blade tried to farm three chest after Daimon. Almost all the time had the same a couple of times changed the loot, but not for the better. The meaning of this is only when looking for a specific thing and know that this chest has a chance to get it.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 12.05.20

Svetoslav

Here random. In General, from a certain level to farm a better Death, she always comes across in the sewers at the lowest level of the Islands. Just in front of her shelter with the dealer, so you need to run through the jail on the lower level, to get into the sewer, to attack to Death, if she survived, then we have to run to the shelter, to relax, to escape into the sewers again, and Death will be there again, waiting, her health is not restored. If you win it, you can collect the loot, move to shelter, to rest, and she will again be in the same place, only fully alive

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
Death I killed in this place a couple of times. Many amulets and explosive arrows you need. Tired of the fact that she runs away after every shot her strip HP, however if you manage to stun her, then turns at a time to demolish much more. I watched the video 19:40 is enough to change the class before the cleaning items and loot will change for the chosen specialization. Sorry I do not understand, after killing Daimon. Now the short path was closed and too far to run, but the monsters are much meaner.

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

People how makes sense to go to the island?
Went to the local Dragon, got a break in Gran Soren.
Came to the island....40+ level.
Local brothers cyclopy/eyes for me, it's something with something.
Play mystic knight.
What to do? Bought out in full, or ...?

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

pavloalex
About 70+ already will be fine. But it is better closer to 100 lvl. 40+ will be hard. While you can try, deep, go, but loot is good there. If you can't afford, jump into the rift in the Eternal, there is the quick farm.
PS. Cyclops, those that are in chains, yet can never touch.

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

Svetoslav
...and ChaVo to do now?
Deal with the stupid endless pumping in the local dungeon until level will not match?!
Some crap...
In General, the game was left to the last kill the local dragon, and still the same+ levels to fill for the island?!

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

pavloalex
There is in addition local, the story, the last dragon, there is still the ancient Ur-Dragon. It to the fortieth level you are unlikely to overpower. Don't know how you finished the game on 40+ level, I have been performing all the main tasks and side quests, without boards, and came to the end, not just at the level of 70, and after the falls of the city, where, even as the quests there. And in the Eternal, you in any case have to go down several times, as there are many doors and you will still need to farm over 20 stones of resurrection in the story, in order to complete the game. But I do not advise to give them up, until you get through the island, because then you won't be able to go back. In the end, when I received the required amount of stones, I was level about 100. Besides, the island held twice, after the first time, close all doors and new types of mobs and the boss of the other. Island specially made for the hardcore, uber pumped for the Persians. Again, this is only recommended for comfortable play, and not mandatory. There the Cyclops, you do not touch, they do not have to kill to advance further inland. Recruit a team and go to recess with his bare f**Oh.
PS. The island is not connected with the main plot of the game.

p
pavloalex 12.05.20

Svetoslav
....no, I Ur-dragon has not stopped, but the necessary number of stones already there.
I feel that somehow rocked the character.
Probably need a new go game.

D
Ded MastDay 12.05.20

pavloalex
I pumped several classes, as some passive skills, open, playing for a certain class, for example I need a skill that can only be obtained while playing for the Archer, but then you can use and the fighter, although only playing for a fighter it will never get. So temporarily changed the class to his Persian and pawn. Yes, it was necessary for this stupid slice of crocodiles near Gran Soren to fill the rank of major. And even had a little run mage, although I don't like magic and my main class in an RPG is always a mile.
PS. Apparently I slightly overstated the level at which went to the island, as when I fully went along and across I had a level 107, just past the played and don't remember exactly.