3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Den 12.05.20 07:03 pm

The problem with the silage. (Farming Simulator 17)

Scored granuleme the chaff, stamped, covered. Waited until fermented. I go to the bunker open. The result is like this. Writes the filling of the hopper a silo, but it is set and take it impossible. What's funny, in another store of the silo opened and it is visible and a tractor to knock back and forth and rip off the tape. Who faced and how was struggling?

26 Comments
Sort by:
l
lexav33 12.05.20

What can be used to make silage

B
BS.STARS 12.05.20

lexav33
chaff, corn chaff grass itself grass

A
Arwinge 12.05.20

Any way, wait until the school corrected the developers.

f
fgjhsrtjk 12.05.20

not removed silage from the trench and it is not visible but says that there 1492 kg what to do??????

S
Snip 12.05.20

Den
Save/load does not help?
With the silage pit was the problem, but a different kind - when covered hopper covered only a part. I even a bucket of Negrito took spresovannoe chaff, moved to another part of this pit, I thought that separately cover you need, but nifiga. Preserved and when the next day came already covered it all, and the fact that separately showered O_o

fgjhsrtjk
Razrushitelem used?

D
Den 12.05.20

SNiP
Yes, I was there the whole evening was devoted to dancing with a tambourine around the stores until you reinstall another Repack. The incentive is also writing about this issue... I feel the need to wait for a patch. But all the same, the silage can be done. On the basis of where a lot of storage.

S
Snip 12.05.20

Den
Or to make silage bales, that would be the pits not to touch... :/

D
Den 12.05.20

SNiP
Before the bales until he came, there was no time, maybe tonight I'll try.

R
Ronn1203 12.05.20

Approach the silage by foot and press R tried?

K
Konstantin Zinovev 12.05.20

I also have a bug were.but Nitsche podehal and everything fell into place ..right now in the pit silage but can't find where ..basically an empty pit of mind

f
fgjhsrtjk 12.05.20

Konstantin Zinoviev
bodied to the plate inside the trench than anything and get out of the tractor to find yourself inside plate see where he is. but not dostanes!

S
Snip 12.05.20

Alas, will have to wait for patches from developers, apparently they have these glitches were in ФС13 and ФС15 in some early games, but later it was corrected...

Now try on the BGA pits (as the pit near the barn already match) silage harvest without razrushiteli, and build it from there with the help of conveyor...

E
El Huron 12.05.20

SNiP
the BGA is also balovnya pits even on the license

S
Snip 12.05.20

Chicagoby
here to see if we can find some way without the use of any equipment or Vice versa by applying, to the same silo after emptying of the hopper has to be able to use it again =)
Still not as cool as liquid fertilizer and the profit from the sale of the silo will be not quite unnecessary =)

E
El Huron 12.05.20

SNiP
Yes. Over time, you will find the solution or the players or developed patch. PS Maybe this is again because of the Russian language as with the purchase of pigs on the day of release.

e
e13geni4 12.05.20

Guys, I don't know what you have there does not work, I have all Chiki-bunches ! That barn that BGA .
When ripe, the silo, the barn on the edge he has opened, nothing clicked !
Spoiler

As you advance the film reveals itself
Spoiler

The only thing that the BGA had to press R to reveal the edge .

The BGA even sold one dipper
Spoiler
Maybe you are too much stuffed cleavers , and the BHA is simply lost from such happiness ? :-)

E
El Huron 12.05.20

e13geni4
But now I also have a bucket turned film to rip off, sorry but the price of silage falling from each bucket, Oh we will not see 15 million in

S
Snip 12.05.20

And so!
Many are faced with an especially unpleasant bug silage pits, namely silos is not unloaded completely. Of the silo gets stuck in the textures of concrete blocks and all!, the hole becomes unusable.

Found on foreign forums two methods how to deal with it.

Edit savci.
(don't forget before editing make a backup copy...you never know what)

1. Find current Savko on the way C:\Users\ИМЯ YOUR USER\Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2017\savegame1

2. Find the folder file Vehicles.xml and start editing.

3. Find in it, for example by keywords BunkerSilo_cowSilo (near the hopper barn) or BunkerSilo_silo00Х (where X is the number of the pits BGA). In General zabagovannuyu find the right hole.

zabagovannaya pit
onCreateLoadedObject saveId=BunkerSilo_cowSilo state=3 fillLevel=1714.2857142857 compactedFillLevel=34365.078125 fermentingTime=43200 fermentingPercent=100 openedAtFrtrue openedAtBack=true

normal empty pit
onCreateLoadedObject saveId=BunkerSilo_silo005 state=0 fillLevel=0 compactedFillLevel=0 fermentingTime=0 fermentingPercent=0 openedAtFrfalse openedAtBack=false

In zabagovannoy pit change all values as in a normal pit.

4.Save the file and go in game. Voila again we can throw chaff into the pit.

Myself
I checked this method and it works, but it has a drawback - it empties the pit and the pit is empty, but the silo under the concrete blocks is actually no where not going away and covered again to sample the pit (11K cleavers) after fermentation, the silage was 13k. And actually it turns out that after repeated emptying of the pit and before loading the next batch will have to edit the save game.

The second method is associated with the mod
Actually I have created craftsmen modal rink(roller Lizatrd delete silo, Silage Bunker Cleaner) which destroys the silo through walls. Mods several, while on the Russian modal sites as something I haven't got mode rinks, had foreign use (although all the sites mods to check unrealistic, therefore, could where and what to miss). In General, looking for mod and solve the problem with a pit, while developed patches of sawing))

D
Den 12.05.20

SNiP thanks, with the help of the rink have removed the jammed silo. It remains to wait for the patch. Sorry to blow 360000 liters of silage=)