3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siro Anthon 12.05.20 07:04 pm

Smartphone for games and photos

Need a subject. Basic requirements:
- a good camera, you can double
- ACC 4-5 Ah
percent sparing the battery, not necessarily the top at max speed on smart DIN blasphemous, for this comp is)))
- screen AMOLED desirable
...well, in short, the goal is to get games on medium while longer, because you travel a lot, ie the emphasis on maximum autonomy, and many need to take a picture. The Bank is, if that yoobao13 Ah
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
CryteK 12.05.20

3 Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro,Xiaomi mi max.

b
bazilews 12.05.20

Siro Anthon
And the amount???

S
Siro Anthon 12.05.20

CrytеK
I watched, in principle, not bad, loved the design, the shell, write that to break in reviews
bazilews
to 30 thousand, not more.

Z
ZerHERO 12.05.20

Qiku 360 N4s. 5000 Maciej. About the build quality of the XS. Next Xiaomi Mi Mix with 4100 Maciej.
Well, it all advise One Plus 3T

A
Allinos 12.05.20

For example such options like ASUS ZenFone Zoom 3, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, Xiaomi Mi Note 2 fully fit the description and budget. Xiaomi in my opinion worse, but ASUS and Samsung are good. Diagonal as preferable?

P
Pavel Rusakovich 12.05.20

I would probably only watched 3 ASUS ZenFone Zoom AI Huawei Honor 8. Of these, the first with a good camera, the second a little cheaper but with a lot of percent.
Just choose you.

S
Siro Anthon 12.05.20

ZerHERO wrote:
Qiku 360 N4s.
that's...
allividic wrote:
ASUS ZenFone Zoom 3
Pavel Rusakov wrote:
Huawei Honor 8
These liked the design and sheath sensible, camera is also good. A fresh mind will compare in more detail.

A
Allinos 12.05.20

I would take the ASUS, all the same, he checked the energy-efficient Snapdragon 625 would be better than HiSilicon Chinese. My friend had a Huawei in their own Prots, the first half of the year flew, then began to podslushivaet.

0Bers0 12.05.20

Letv cool 1 is fine. The price of Ali in the area of 9K.

S
Siro Anthon 12.05.20

this lake or what? no, not to live it with us. while we were talking, I managed to sink in price. take it. just need to decide whether there is enough 64GB or take the maximum, because I decided to use both SIM

A
Allinos 12.05.20

I have quite enough 64 GB for smartphone, even a couple of movies while hanging in memory. On YAM prices on ASUS 27 thousand go for a smartphone with two cameras and a battery of 5000 mAh is more than adequate price tag, IMHO.

s
safot 12.05.20

Take the Azusa zumm, will not regret.

P
Pavel Rusakovich 12.05.20

In General, the share of TS purchased. And that very private on the forums a lot of unfinished branches, and it is not clear what people noticed and bought. Preferably with profectum.) and then on the words a little hard to believe. often people say that they bought one, and actually more.

PS And accumulator very much even anything. Jealous..

B
Bombardirovschik 12.05.20

Any fierce ketamine

M
MuSStafA 12.05.20

allividic
Can be found for nearly 26К, like on the Player. Andrew 7.1.1 began to fly. Added RAW, simultaneous display of two apps on the screen and other chips, while no podrobnostei (http://www.ixbt.com/news/2017/06/29/asus-zenfone-3-zoom-android-7-1-1-nougat.html).

S
Siro Anthon 12.05.20

safot wrote:
Take the Azusa zumm, will not regret.
Took))) no regrets, smart good

Pavel Rusakov wrote:
Preferably with profectum.)
Keep proof the sill ;)