3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SS44 12.05.20 07:04 pm

The problem with the sound card...

Children , Hz. how much time are unable to solve the issue with Creative X-Fi Xtreme Gamer. It works somehow through time, i.e. included a computer - works. Then turned off-turned on and no sound at all. Reboot and it works. Different fire wood tried , but nothing helps. It is at vin7 , before on XP it worked correctly...
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

occasionally I have this happen that the external sound card is the primary device to play the sounds so no sound. and after reboot that is.
there is probably a similar.

S
SS44 12.05.20

No , it always defaults to the primary playback device. I even tried to disable the insertion and fire wood on nvidia hd audio, do not put - does not help((( Apparently the driver that something is not running , and after rebooting the system fixes it. And so everything is stable through time , and how to solve the problem Hz.

X
X_ray_83 12.05.20

SS44
They are always buggy wood so there is only changing the audio !

R
Ryazancev 12.05.20

X_ray_83
Creative X-Fi simple no problems, no Vin7 nor Vin10. Maybe help the transition to Vin10. You can try to pull out and insert again.

G
GG4 12.05.20

SS44
A standard soundcard what's not to like?

S
SS44 12.05.20

X_ray_83 I rode with XP and Vista troubles with the wood was , and now(((
Ryazancev Here only to drag it remains))) MNU two slots in the mother and I both tried. Not a fan of vin10 , unfortunately...
GG4 Well, integration is integration. Somehow not felt on altace such a volume of sound on this inexpensive X-Fi. Yes, and I'm on optics for a long time they were used and accustomed to this.

P. S. anyway , I guess no luck((( At least until the transition to the vin10 or change mother. On the previous mother all worked , so even she was sinning. And wood for the mother of all lazy two choices ASUS has made their selection also does not change anything;-(

G
GG4 12.05.20

SS44
Volume depends on your headphones/speakers.

R
Ryazancev 12.05.20

GG4
try to include the volume in the program FxSound Enhancer and compare without it. The same garbage and the software for zvukovojj creative. A trifle, but nice!