3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qubretes 12.10.19 02:20 pm

Bugs when using Extra Options (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

When using the option when the cops during a normal race barrage and behave as during a normal chase, instead of the rhinos often you fly normal patruli. It only happens during races and not always in the chase, all is well. After a restart it seems everything goes. I tried to use the option ExpandMemoryPools expanding the memory area.

The second bug happens when you disable barriers, often bots are starting to go not as early went badly cut where before this was not done because of the barriers. It especially loves to do Razor. In the end this game will become impassable in either hardcore, or you need to look where he cuts to go, and also that as something not very much. Maybe someone knows how to solve these problems or can help, especially the second.

Why do I need it?
Spoilersa like the realism and to travel without barriers is fun and adds to the complexity. It's a shame that the developers have done a bots behavior depending on the constraint barriers of the track, instead of them to go on the prescribed trajectory and does not seek stupidly to the finish line
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slashur 1998 12.10.19

Developed in terms of races not being in the race has checkpoints and if there are no barriers,no barriers bot edit to that spot the shortest way,if it is not primary,and the cops in theory it should behave!

Q
Qubretes 12.10.19

Slashur 1998
Understand, developed not provided just removing barriers. Cops Yes, they do not care for the race