3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Scorpio Shooter 12.05.20 07:04 pm

Flickering and white characters! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

In the entrance of the building of the white characters, and when landing, the flickering, why?
Video

8 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

as if samarasena all.
vskidku nehvataet of video memory. drove to pitch a stall for 1080 aparsai and with her check

S
Scorpio Shooter 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
video card 1060 3 gb, maybe 8 gb Opera, and need 16?

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

Scorpio Shooter
Nada 5 gigs RAM and 12 gigs of RAM
or put soapy techsource and live in myltse

s
scorg94 12.05.20

With the first bug, I also met, but only once. But the flicker of lights not seen. Good advice, except to update drivers and change the graphics settings, it's hard to give. If you strongly do not interfere with play - do not pay attention.

n
nestrbob 12.05.20

Scorpio Shooter
In the game there is a room with frozen equipment . The second video is a constant loading t. h. adjust the RAM and the swap file in the OS .

A
ArmandoX 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
No. It is not necessary. About 12 GB RAM don't know, but 4GB VRAM is more than enough even on ultra settings.

M
MunchkiN 616 12.05.20

ArmandoX
I have something like a flicker at times but is longer with some greenish colour and I have a few of VRAM and slow China what feeds the video card.
and so signified that ultratech game where it consumes up to 5GB of VRAM with full BH. this means that when you download loading with less memory in situations where low bandwidth PSL bus game may become unstable so peck.

A
ArmandoX 12.05.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, maybe. Personally, I have at a resolution of 1600x900 and disabled the scaling to full ultra the game is ~3.5 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 960 STRIX 4GB).