3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Moskovkin 12.05.20 07:04 pm

The new version (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hi all,I play ETS for a very long time,and when a new version of the game constantly download and install each of them,the question is,is it possible to download only the new patch version???
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
install steam (the store ) buy the game now at a discount license and will you patch the new version !!

S
Slava74oren 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Wouldn't it be easier just to buy the game on Steam, especially now it discount and not to suffer with constant downloads of Repack.

V
Viktor.T. 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Greetings Nicholas. The guys GIVE good ADVICE. Purchase the incentive game at the moment, the price is 150 rubles I think it is not such a big cost.And get rid of many problems like upgrade, etc. all can have fun in multiplayer.Good luck to you.

S
Stabon 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
support Victor T.

S
Spartak78 12.05.20

Litsuha will solve all your problems!

N
Nikolay Moskovkin 12.05.20

I have litsuha long but not all DLS to buy all honestly money is a pity,but I understand you,she's just updated.but with regards to piratok and have a new version to download and put?

N

Victor.T. Thank you.The cartoon tried))it's really fun))

D
Dr_Livesey 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
here it is all the essence of the Russian piracy is played in a very long time, cheap. Well, since a long time, so like the game! Why not thank the developers by buying DLC!? That's the essence of the game industry: people are buying the game evolves. Like a grown man.... eeeehh...

E
Egor Nevazhno 12.05.20

If you're a pirate , just download version one, with all DLS and no more worry from the new versions nothing will change.sense to pump every time ?

z
zhernokleev.sergei2018 12.05.20

Guys tell me what's the matter, I stream can't log in. All the time says wrong username or password

V
Vitaliy Strogiy-Baturin 12.05.20

zhernokleev.sergei2018
so to drive correctly or on a leaf write down flogged !

S
Spartak78 12.05.20

Nikolai Moskovkin
Mind the money ... and want to play comfortably!) Yes, it's just a bottle of vodka...and vodka is not a pity. Bought the DLS and forgotten, will always be in the game with all the updates.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 12.05.20

Aleks6162
Hey namesake,it may money only for family and yourself,and you buy him DLS) and the game is not still in the dough

S
Spartak78 12.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Well then....repak, clearly, with a constant headache!))

N

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva right, thanks I wanted to know,and the rest who advises in particular Dr_Livesey,I'm not asking about that-buy and play the question is closed

T
The X-Files 12.05.20

DLC key, it is the country for mods because without them, many of the map mods don't work (not counting the liveries ,flags and other DLC 53 pieces) + the game itself is a little expensive fun for old toys 2013, this is ATS it makes sense to buy, it still just spins.(This post screamers for BUY!!!!)
And on the question: Yes, the patch is quite difficult to find a new game to the pirates ,only to re-download the updated Repack and reinstall the game, but there all the action takes only about 10 minutes to download and install ,it is possible to do sekasom and after a Cup of tea time )

S

Aleks6162
Nikolai Moskovkin
The X-Files
Yes you can, just by downloading the pirates to pull the dlc and like fashion to deliver a single human to do the run as admin)

S
Spartak78 12.05.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Sanya join the PM, at least sometimes!

S

Aleks6162
well

N

thank you guys for the tips.I'm not a very knowledgeable person in the depths of the system files of games,and will download and install the Repack,for me it's easier,just thought there's an easier way))))once again thank you all