3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RussianCat-Barsik 12.05.20 07:05 pm

The cab of the truck shaking. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The cab of the truck stupidly shaking. What are they doing? Was someone?

The Game License.
Mods no.
20 Comments
Sort by:
G
GamerBro 12.05.20

Um... Well on the bumps the whole truck shakes. Specifically describe

S
Saints319 12.05.20

can you have a Orgy on the back

G
GamerBro 12.05.20

Don Corleone319
Both sleeping bags =)

R
RussianCat-Barsik 12.05.20

How specifically? Just shakes the truck, the cab of the truck. Go - shakes. Standing - shaking. Kind of created a new profile - all became norms. But after 3 transported cargo began again. Yam there nifiga not.
GamerBro

T
Trucker69 12.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
check exactly whether there are any mods check and cash games, the incentive

A
A s s A 12.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
I think that you took too much of a burden,and the power of the engine and chassis of the truck was not meant for him!At least I had that on Scania,was shaking like you were gonna fall apart!)))

f
fred529 12.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Reinstall the game Question truck or hire your work If you sell and buy another

l
lewahd 12.05.20

I've been there too, I was advised that I should not chew on the crackers during the game. Well, seriously, after reinstalling and a new profile, the shakes are gone. And when the crackers really bite the jerks in the game, specifically checked.

w
wizir14 12.05.20

Assa correctly written.after the introduction of the latest DLC with oversized and heavy loads, the developers changed the physics for heavy loads.Now you need to chassis is suitable for the weight of the cargo.When replacing the chassis in the service has information about your truck ,what goods are more suitable.

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

wizir14
And when it shakes over this?:) no there shaking.how much cargo did not carry high... this Scan is from side to side,though it is and with decent outsized chassis. The Volvo is no such problem noticed. Mercedes a couple of times a load is carried so that nothing about him can not say.

R
RussianCat-Barsik 12.05.20

TPEBOP Mods no. The cache is checked, all the rules.
fred529 Re-installed... didn't help. Employed.
lewahd Not lost the shakes after a re-install and create a new profile.

P
Podvipodvertov 12.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
Maybe the truck problem, you need to buy another, or repair to go. Here you don't need to ask such questions, and professional forums where sit the real truck drivers with great experience.

w
wizir14 12.05.20

ManticoreX

I must say the load is taken through tedit 50 tons.
with the same load of 50 tons and chassis 6х4никакой shaking no

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

wizir14
This is more a bug... I have no such.

T
Trucker69 12.05.20

wizir14
well, if under normal not, maybe it's in tedit?

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

wizir14
By the way, you got a license? can only pirates what... I you game. maybe because there is no such bugs:)

w
wizir14 12.05.20

ManticoreX
Video made in multiplayer for the pirates not in the cartoon roll

w
wizir14 12.05.20

TPEBOP
It may very well be.But before the DLC was not such a problem.Unfortunately can not be verified since the original loads up to 30 tons. and tedeton 30 tons all fine,no shaking no.
still need to experiment with different loads.

M
ManticoreX 12.05.20

wizir14
I stand back two DLC oversize units and where the yacht with the helicopter.From the map, no DLC only France by the way my tires from Michelin Fan Pack worth it. shaking is not observed with the normal cargoes and oversized. What's the problem you don't understand. Play in multiplayer without mods all is well in the single rolled with the mod as normal. Maybe the lack of DLC any this a bug appears you have.

-
-smertnik- 12.05.20

RussianCat-Barsik
But the buildup was removed? Or maybe the stabilization of the trailer. Maybe they need to change